Reviews for A Little Nudge Out of the Door
Guest chapter 30 . 1/25/2020
Hello!
I've read your MCU civil war fics and lived them, so when I was recommended this fic by a mutual fangirl, I was excited. The fic was a delight to read!

One question, though, does Gimli ever learn if the Pearl's origin?
Aslan's Daughter
rachel.zhao chapter 18 . 10/10/2019
CHAPTER SUMMARY: Since still hasn't bothered to answer my emails about the stuck summary, I'm improvising. Here we finally see the big father-son confrontation you've all been waiting for, and before it's all over, both Legolas and Thranduil are going to say some things they'll find very hard to take back. Enjoy!

So your saying that they’ll argue a lot and then immediately tell us to ‘enjoy!’ Why am I laughing tho?
rachel.zhao chapter 13 . 10/10/2019
Once there, and well out of earshot, the warrior captain of Imladris began to curse savagely and creatively, in every language he could think of.

I have decided; Glorfindel is my soul animal. I speak 7 languages and I leaned all their curses first XDDDDDDD
rachel.zhao chapter 9 . 10/10/2019
I already knew u were gonna kill him off. I have read too many fanfics to not have that thought
rachel.zhao chapter 8 . 10/10/2019
As they heard the sound of the king's chamber door being bolted, Berensul murmured, "And so it begins."

“So it begins.” -Théoden, King of Rohan, the Two Towers. At the start of the battle of Helm’s Deep.

Bro I read this and LOST MY SHIT
rachel.zhao chapter 7 . 10/10/2019
I hereby predict that:

There WILL be a reeeaaally mad father XD
Anonymous Person chapter 24 . 9/23/2019
It took a while to remember that Sadron was the name of Tathar’s horse.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/26/2019
I’ve read this fix a number of times over and it never fails to make me cry when Tathar dies and Legolas is dealing with his grief. You are an amazing writer and thank you for sharing this doc.
InklacedTea chapter 30 . 11/29/2018
Brilliant - a consuming read. I love the characters you have created because they were so real, and I came to really care for them (even with their faults). Thank you!
mystarlight chapter 1 . 10/30/2018
Wonderful beginning! I can almost see Elves getting ready to the performance. Thank you!
Sylphrena33 chapter 20 . 5/27/2018
Oh my gosh, this chapter was hilarious! I was laughing so hard! Just imagining the expressions on the various faces had me busting up. I loved the inclusion of Galadriel watching and laughing from her mirror. I can totally see it happening. And Celeborn just being so confused. I love the image of Legolas throwing back the tent flap and striding regally from the tent, ask the while trying to keep a straight face. I can empathize somewhat, as I was reading this late at night, and was trying my best to stifle my laughter and laugh as silently as possible so that I didn't wake my sister. Anyway, great job with this chapter. I'm thoroughly enjoying this story.
Kasumi Uchiha chapter 30 . 5/7/2018
An interesting take on the road that took Legolas to be part of the Fellowship. I fell in love with all the new characteres and even cried a bit with Tathar's dead. Amazing work!
Wyrda Estela chapter 13 . 2/6/2018
man I am starting really not like langcyl in before phone auto corrects it xD
Aqua468 chapter 30 . 11/7/2017
I know that I'm like 15 years late, but this was FANTASTIC. Thank you.
Sealure chapter 20 . 5/14/2017
I laughed until I cried. This is absolutely spectacular! I couldn't even breathe I was laughing so hard-it's really late here, and I woke my brother up. He came into my room and smacked me with a pillow, then I read this to him, and we both ended up sitting on the floor, laughing. He'd older than I am, and in recent years we've sort of grown apart, so moments like this are rare. Thank you so much!
1,184 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »