Reviews for A Little Nudge Out of the Door
Sylphrena33 chapter 20 . 5/27
Oh my gosh, this chapter was hilarious! I was laughing so hard! Just imagining the expressions on the various faces had me busting up. I loved the inclusion of Galadriel watching and laughing from her mirror. I can totally see it happening. And Celeborn just being so confused. I love the image of Legolas throwing back the tent flap and striding regally from the tent, ask the while trying to keep a straight face. I can empathize somewhat, as I was reading this late at night, and was trying my best to stifle my laughter and laugh as silently as possible so that I didn't wake my sister. Anyway, great job with this chapter. I'm thoroughly enjoying this story.
Kasumi Uchiha chapter 30 . 5/7
An interesting take on the road that took Legolas to be part of the Fellowship. I fell in love with all the new characteres and even cried a bit with Tathar's dead. Amazing work!
Wyrda Estela chapter 13 . 2/6
man I am starting really not like langcyl in before phone auto corrects it xD
Aqua468 chapter 30 . 11/7/2017
I know that I'm like 15 years late, but this was FANTASTIC. Thank you.
Sealure chapter 20 . 5/14/2017
I laughed until I cried. This is absolutely spectacular! I couldn't even breathe I was laughing so hard-it's really late here, and I woke my brother up. He came into my room and smacked me with a pillow, then I read this to him, and we both ended up sitting on the floor, laughing. He'd older than I am, and in recent years we've sort of grown apart, so moments like this are rare. Thank you so much!
Fangirl686 chapter 10 . 4/3/2017
You just brought tears to my eyes five time in a chapter over a character i met ten chapters. I had to actually walk away from my computer a few times in this. This was amazing, but I'm honestly so upset that Tathar died. I love the story.
DalekQueen7 chapter 2 . 11/21/2016
This is somehow even more exciting than watching actual sports! I love it. The energy is amazing.
balrog's joy chapter 30 . 12/15/2015
One of my favorite storys of all time you should make more lotr
Sfumina chapter 9 . 12/15/2015
Hi. I swear I almost never cry over books or ff... But this dead scene filled my eyes with tears. This was so perfectly written that I was overwhelmed. This story is a piece of art and a rare gem.
Eboni chapter 30 . 12/3/2015
I am the worst kind of lazy and I'm embarrassed that I've been rereading this story for years and never left a review. I think I thought I had a while ago and just forgot, which is no excuse. This is my favorite Lord of the Rings fanfic. I love Legolas's characterization and development, his large family, his meeting of Aragorn, his relationship with his father and friends. I cried when Tathar died. I was righteously angry when those dwarves took Tathar's pearl from him. I died laughing when Legolas pretended to be Celeborn and when the fat lord decided to join the fight and everyone was laughing.

There are so many wonderful things and favorite parts of the story to talk about. I love the detail and effort you put into this. I read the other stories in this universe too, and also love them. I know I will be reading and recommending this story many more times in the future. Thank you for writing and sharing it with us. I hope you are well. Take care!
Nimblelf legolas chapter 15 . 8/8/2015
I cried when I read this chapter(and many others too) because all your chapters are so beautifully written and so realistic especially when it comes to dialogue and emotions...I love love love this story to no end and you are without doubt the best writer I have ever seen:) I am utterly spellbound with the way you use your words and imajimation to potray what you want vividly in lovely sentences...(goes off to cry again lol :))
Happybird123 chapter 30 . 8/8/2015
The most amazing and beautifully written story i have ever read. I enjoyed it tremendously. Do you have other stories?
DalekQueen7 chapter 16 . 8/1/2015
My eyes just kept getting bigger and bigger as it fast-forwarded... O.O I can't imagine travelling for so long. I would love to be an elf, counting days and years as seconds.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/21/2015
This story has seemed at times like a perfect description of Murphy's Law: whatever can go wrong will go wrong at the worst possible time.

OK, sarcasm aside, nice job! I have enjoyed this story.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
I have been reading this over on Stories of Arda (but have an account to save it here not there). It was wonderfully - tearfully and joyfully - written and I am very sad to see it over. It would be amazing if you wrote a sequel focused on the rise of friendship between the son of Thranduil and the son of Gloin throughout the months and years to follow.
1,174 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »