Reviews for A Little Nudge Out of the Door
sekeedil chapter 30 . 4/19
This was by far one of the greatest fics I've ever read! I loved it!
Great story!
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 30 . 12/6/2013
THIS STORY IS SO ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I LOVED EVERY STINKIN' MILLISECOND OF IT! o
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
*Cries loudly* TATHAR!
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
And so begins the actions of the improved Legolas that we know and love. More specifically, when Tathar starts the Orc-Killing-Count and when he saw Langcyll use the arrow in his hand to stab and shoot. The battle was outstanding! I loved it so much! I can't wait to read the rest of the story!
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
*Rolls on the floor laughing* Oh my god! This story is so hilarious!
LegolassLove chapter 30 . 8/7/2013
This was amazing! I read both this fanfic and your "The Pearl" yesterday (took a few hours too). I am not ashamed to admit that I cried and laughed throughout. Loved Legolas and Thranduil and their relationship difficulties.
nyx thranduillon chapter 30 . 8/3/2013
Don't know if you're still reading reviews for this but had to write and say how much I have enjoyed this fic. The characters really come alive and I love the way you have brought it all together with the films and books. The story is just so believable too. Thanks for sharing this with us. I do hope you are still writing, it would be a shame to waste such obvious talent.
ForeverRainingFire chapter 30 . 6/21/2013
Great story! I really enjoyed it! It was so detailed and the characterization was fantastic! I especially loved the little details you put in about each character, or the cute little things that happened (like Legolas falling off the roof!) Fantastic job!
lotrlover23 chapter 9 . 6/4/2013
NOOO! How DARE you kill Tathar! He was one of my favorites! It was very well written, but so sad. I actually cried.
lotrlover23 chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
I don't usually review until I finish the story, but this was too funny not to! Poor Legolas. I hope he learns to deal with his giggling entourage.
Xunnir chapter 24 . 5/31/2013
Pained me when i read this.. But still admire the writter's style of writting.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/31/2013
Well.. This is hilarious! Hahahha! Love the author's humor. Very well-written! :)
Xunnir chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
Tat.. Really hurts..

However, ur writing style was sooo amazing! Very thorough plot with amusing dialogues. Love it that you could convey feelings so well. Really appreciate the time you spent on writing these stories. I could, perhaps everyone, see your effort! Please do continue to write. Let us know if you had published a novel. :)
Guest chapter 30 . 5/14/2013
I've had this story bookmarked for the longest time but never got around to reading it until now. I'm sorry I didn't read it sooner! I love reading Legolas fics, and I very much liked your take on his coming of age. What a wonderful story you've told! Every chapter was a delight. Will definitely be reading your other LotR fics!
1,148 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »