Reviews for A Little Nudge Out of the Door
Lindele chapter 18 . 4/12/2004
The next chapter through some of the last chapters are my favorite chapters! Great story so far, sorry I've been to lazy to review.
Espel chapter 10 . 4/10/2004
*sniffle* Good chapter...*sniffle* if not a little sad.
Espel chapter 7 . 4/10/2004
This is my third time reading this, and if anyting, it's better! I can't wait to see what happens (even though I already know what happens) so, just wanted to say that I am sure that this is my favorite fic I've ever read, and I'm pretty sure most writers like to hear tha! :) I stink at reviews, so for the most part I may just leave it at this.
HalandLeg4ever chapter 30 . 3/31/2004
This is I believe the third time that I've read this story all the way through. I recently read it again after finding it as a link on (I think..?) was a page for the Mithril awards, and it was recommended. The title was not familiar to me, although once I read the first chapter, I remembered it. I absolutely love your characters and their relationships. It brought tears to my eyes each time when I read about Tathar dying, the Mirkwood Captain leaving, and Legolas' niece being injured. I cannot wait for the sequel! I am sure that it will be just as well written and delightful as this story. Until then!
Gil-neth chapter 30 . 3/28/2004
I'm speechless! This story is so complex, has so much depth and the characters are well written. The story itself never grew boring, far from it. Every night I had great dificulties to stop reading and go to bed.
Will there be a sequel (or is there perhaps already one)? If so I'll certainly read it.
Mystic Catface chapter 30 . 3/10/2004
Perhaps you are surprised that even a year after you wrote this story, people are still revewing it but I think this is definately one of the best stories I've read. You really have put a sense of time and development of the characters in this story, and the swing of emotions from one chapter to the next. Legolas claiming to be Celeborn and strolling out of the tent was hysterical, and it's brillient the way you brought the story round in an arc to the start of the Fellowship. More people should read this, it's amazing.
Espel chapter 30 . 2/28/2004
*Sniffle* It's so sad...It's over!And he has to leave his friends...That's sad too. I think it would be neat to have a sequel...Like when Aragorn sees Legoklas and Celeborn, and after the quest it would be neat to see a reunion between Legolas and his friends! Thats probably just daydreaming, but it would be cool! Great story, by the way! I'm sad it's over. But I shall never think of Celeborn the same. *Snicker*
Bye! I suspect I may be reading this again in awhile though, so this is not the last of me!
Espel chapter 29 . 2/28/2004
'...though what business dwarves had in Imladris now, he knew not (and cared less.)' *Giggles* Best line in the chapter! I am a fan of Dwarves, its not that, its just really funny to me!
Yes, of course Legolas finds Bilbo endearing! An old, might I saty wisened, Hobbit, who can critique his nephew even in the most serious place, on the small matter of storytelling. (But then again, Hobbit's might think storytelling is a bid deal)
I find new reason to understand why the elves in particular found the Ring so...Might I put it, frighteningly freaky.
Poor Legolas. He has to re-live everything that was so hard...In the most scrutinizing place, too.
I also realized by reading this really hoew terribly menacing Mordor is...And that Legolas seems way to young to be thinking he's going through Mordor.
You're right: I never thought of Gandalf of either giving pleasant advice or unpleasant advice, Bilbo certainly did bring up a good point.
Frodo's really did make a brave statement by saying that.
Espel chapter 28 . 2/28/2004
It's soo sad! I almost cried...They were just novices...How could you kill them?
So, Legolas finally goes to Rivendell. His destiny awaits (along with a mad Glorfindel). *Snickers*
Espel chapter 27 . 2/28/2004
What a weapon! Leg'las! *Snickers* A creative mind is a weapon of its own...
Espel chapter 25 . 2/27/2004
Eirien 'cursed like a Rohirrim stable hand'...How very creative. And, yes, all is well, with our little mischievous elfling back with her uncle again. How sweet!
Espel chapter 24 . 2/27/2004
You evil person! You killed him! This is almost worse than Tathar! Well, I'm ok now...But sheesh, that's a hard end. Not to mention painful. But then again, everything seems to be painful for Legolas. Well, I guess it was a good chapter, even though the sadness. *sniffle* Oh well.
Espel chapter 23 . 2/27/2004
Wow. It never fails to impress me that yu can continually put off this race...With good raesons too. I suppose I should have figured it iout the first time...
Ahh, poor Legolas. Rockslide, eh? Sounds painful. And it happens to sound like he's being buried...Again!
Espel chapter 20 . 2/26/2004
Yep, I've assured it, this is my favorite chapter! Good job! Celeborn..Lol!
Espel chapter 19 . 2/26/2004
This is like my favorite chapter ever...Except for maybe the next one! It's hilarious! *Cracks up* I wish I had been there...
1,159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »