Reviews for A Little Nudge Out of the Door
Aurian's Flame chapter 2 . 8/18/2004
kept me going to the last instant. This is great stuff!
Aurian's Flame chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Incredibly good writing!
Jazmin3 Firewing chapter 13 . 7/21/2004
This story is among one of the BEST pre-LotR fics I have EVER read. The conflict between the dwarves and the elves is perfectly believable, the grief that Legolas suffers from the loss of Tathar was VERY well-portrayed, all the little sub-plots you've got going on in here are wonderful adn reawlly depth-adding, and the perfectly placed flashbacks add a nice flavor. This story is akin to the Arkenstone in this treasure trove of stories that is . and I'm using WAY too many run-ons.

But I also think that you should have an epilogue in which it turns out that all the dwarves in the party are killed in Moria, and when Legolas comes with the Fellowship he finds his pearl! That,I think, would be a nice touch.

Do with my suggestion as you will, and rest assured that I LOVE your work.
Estelle1 chapter 30 . 7/9/2004
WOW! I'm speechless! Wonderfully written! It took me nearly 3 weeks to finally finish this story and I must say that it was breath-taking! (not to mention heart-breaking when you killed Tathar *sob*) I watched Legolas grow from a mischevious novice into a seasoned warrior, grieved and laughed with him. Gotten drunk with him too! LOL! I loved that scene!

Are you going to write a sequel? I want to know if Gimli will ever find out the significance of the black pearl!
Elrohir chapter 3 . 5/31/2004
Very, Very Good so far. I love your other story, so I couldn't help but start another one. It shall be interesting to see where this is going to go. Obviously, it will lead into the LotR events, like you said, but there is still a long time before any of that happened. Aragorn will be in this, for whic I'm glad. He, Legolas and Eowyn are the best characters in my opinion, with Gimli and Gandalf coming in soon after. Well, I'll go on to chapter four now, buhbye.
futagoat02 chapter 30 . 5/20/2004
OMG, i love your story! god... god... i love it! keep writing. i. love. it. and yeah...
futagoat02 chapter 17 . 5/18/2004
hey... no! just getting to a good part and there's a cliffhanger! grr... well, i loved it! best story of LotR i've ever read! love it!
futagoat02 chapter 7 . 5/16/2004
this'll be my bookmark... k? anyway, love it!
Vorneniel chapter 30 . 5/16/2004
this is perhaps the best piece i have ever read. it is, for lack of a better word, perfect! i only wish there was more of it *sniff sniff* i love the sequal too, it moved me to tears, literaly. i had to start keeping a box of tissues handy
Music2084 chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
wow..great fic...i really enjoyed reading it.
Lindele chapter 30 . 4/14/2004
*sniffle* It's over...Or maybe not, but still it's sad...*sniffle* nd I've actually noticed how some things are even more sad the third time.
Please write a sequel! This is my favorite story ever! It was a very well written story. I finally logged in, I think I may make a link to this story on my lookup.
Lindele chapter 18 . 4/12/2004
The next chapter through some of the last chapters are my favorite chapters! Great story so far, sorry I've been to lazy to review.
Espel chapter 10 . 4/10/2004
*sniffle* Good chapter...*sniffle* if not a little sad.
Espel chapter 7 . 4/10/2004
This is my third time reading this, and if anyting, it's better! I can't wait to see what happens (even though I already know what happens) so, just wanted to say that I am sure that this is my favorite fic I've ever read, and I'm pretty sure most writers like to hear tha! :) I stink at reviews, so for the most part I may just leave it at this.
DeleteAbandonedDelete chapter 30 . 3/31/2004
This is I believe the third time that I've read this story all the way through. I recently read it again after finding it as a link on (I think..?) was a page for the Mithril awards, and it was recommended. The title was not familiar to me, although once I read the first chapter, I remembered it. I absolutely love your characters and their relationships. It brought tears to my eyes each time when I read about Tathar dying, the Mirkwood Captain leaving, and Legolas' niece being injured. I cannot wait for the sequel! I am sure that it will be just as well written and delightful as this story. Until then!
1,170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »