Reviews for A Little Nudge Out of the Door
Estelle1 chapter 30 . 7/9/2004
WOW! I'm speechless! Wonderfully written! It took me nearly 3 weeks to finally finish this story and I must say that it was breath-taking! (not to mention heart-breaking when you killed Tathar *sob*) I watched Legolas grow from a mischevious novice into a seasoned warrior, grieved and laughed with him. Gotten drunk with him too! LOL! I loved that scene!

Are you going to write a sequel? I want to know if Gimli will ever find out the significance of the black pearl!
Elrohir chapter 3 . 5/31/2004
Very, Very Good so far. I love your other story, so I couldn't help but start another one. It shall be interesting to see where this is going to go. Obviously, it will lead into the LotR events, like you said, but there is still a long time before any of that happened. Aragorn will be in this, for whic I'm glad. He, Legolas and Eowyn are the best characters in my opinion, with Gimli and Gandalf coming in soon after. Well, I'll go on to chapter four now, buhbye.
futagoat02 chapter 30 . 5/20/2004
OMG, i love your story! god... god... i love it! keep writing. i. love. it. and yeah...
futagoat02 chapter 17 . 5/18/2004
hey... no! just getting to a good part and there's a cliffhanger! grr... well, i loved it! best story of LotR i've ever read! love it!
futagoat02 chapter 7 . 5/16/2004
this'll be my bookmark... k? anyway, love it!
Vorneniel chapter 30 . 5/16/2004
this is perhaps the best piece i have ever read. it is, for lack of a better word, perfect! i only wish there was more of it *sniff sniff* i love the sequal too, it moved me to tears, literaly. i had to start keeping a box of tissues handy
Music2084 chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
wow..great fic...i really enjoyed reading it.
Lindele chapter 30 . 4/14/2004
*sniffle* It's over...Or maybe not, but still it's sad...*sniffle* nd I've actually noticed how some things are even more sad the third time.
Please write a sequel! This is my favorite story ever! It was a very well written story. I finally logged in, I think I may make a link to this story on my lookup.
Lindele chapter 18 . 4/12/2004
The next chapter through some of the last chapters are my favorite chapters! Great story so far, sorry I've been to lazy to review.
Espel chapter 10 . 4/10/2004
*sniffle* Good chapter...*sniffle* if not a little sad.
Espel chapter 7 . 4/10/2004
This is my third time reading this, and if anyting, it's better! I can't wait to see what happens (even though I already know what happens) so, just wanted to say that I am sure that this is my favorite fic I've ever read, and I'm pretty sure most writers like to hear tha! :) I stink at reviews, so for the most part I may just leave it at this.
DeleteAbandonedDelete chapter 30 . 3/31/2004
This is I believe the third time that I've read this story all the way through. I recently read it again after finding it as a link on (I think..?) was a page for the Mithril awards, and it was recommended. The title was not familiar to me, although once I read the first chapter, I remembered it. I absolutely love your characters and their relationships. It brought tears to my eyes each time when I read about Tathar dying, the Mirkwood Captain leaving, and Legolas' niece being injured. I cannot wait for the sequel! I am sure that it will be just as well written and delightful as this story. Until then!
Gil-neth chapter 30 . 3/28/2004
I'm speechless! This story is so complex, has so much depth and the characters are well written. The story itself never grew boring, far from it. Every night I had great dificulties to stop reading and go to bed.
Will there be a sequel (or is there perhaps already one)? If so I'll certainly read it.
Mystic Catface chapter 30 . 3/10/2004
Perhaps you are surprised that even a year after you wrote this story, people are still revewing it but I think this is definately one of the best stories I've read. You really have put a sense of time and development of the characters in this story, and the swing of emotions from one chapter to the next. Legolas claiming to be Celeborn and strolling out of the tent was hysterical, and it's brillient the way you brought the story round in an arc to the start of the Fellowship. More people should read this, it's amazing.
Espel chapter 30 . 2/28/2004
*Sniffle* It's so sad...It's over!And he has to leave his friends...That's sad too. I think it would be neat to have a sequel...Like when Aragorn sees Legoklas and Celeborn, and after the quest it would be neat to see a reunion between Legolas and his friends! Thats probably just daydreaming, but it would be cool! Great story, by the way! I'm sad it's over. But I shall never think of Celeborn the same. *Snicker*
Bye! I suspect I may be reading this again in awhile though, so this is not the last of me!
1,167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »