Reviews for A Little Nudge Out of the Door
angie chapter 3 . 2/16/2002
OMG I love this fic! The plot is original and I really really want to know what happens.
Kuroi Atropos chapter 2 . 2/16/2002
Nice! Let's hope Legolas can keep up the pace! And I'm wondering why Legolas was sheltered? His choice or his Pop's? All I know is that ths is a good story and I can't wait for more!
Kagaya not signed in chapter 2 . 2/16/2002
AH! You stopped! *urges you to write more* This is good! I especially like the way you described Legolas' surroundings, his family, his friends and the general atmosphere of it all.
Sera chapter 2 . 2/15/2002
Ooooh, the suspense! I'm glad you didn't let Legolas get a perfect score, that would have been too clich├ęd. And he shouldn't win that easily. Are you conisdering letting one of the underdogs win?

But that would spoil everything! After all, Legolas IS the hero of the story... ;) And the hero of many people's thoughts as well.

Me, you ask? Possibly... then again, maybe not.

Keep rocking! And write more soon!

-Sera
basilisk57 chapter 2 . 2/15/2002
more! I want more!
RdTale chapter 2 . 2/15/2002
Hey, I like this. Especially the way u described the contest.
Elizabeth Muire chapter 2 . 2/15/2002
Awesome, very intrigeing
Sam chapter 2 . 2/15/2002
OH! I found a good story! :) That was very nicely written, and exciting to say the least. Its hard to write action stories like this one, but you've done a hella good job. Good job for Legolas! I would go into an argument saying you shouldn't write because of the reviews, but write for the love of it (its so much more satisfying)... but I won't. Anyway, may you get 1038 reviews, because you deserve them all. I hope to see more from you soon!
Amy chapter 2 . 2/15/2002
Wow. You have me on the edge of my seat. I can't wait to see what happens. It's a cool idea for a fic, very original.
Mika-chan chapter 2 . 2/15/2002
Wow, you have me on the edge of my seat _ I can't wait to see what happens next. You tell the story so well, or rather you're writing it very well :)
Leap of fate chapter 2 . 2/15/2002
Oo i love it so far, you really capture the essence of the event and all the feeling, well done write more soon!
Liz chapter 2 . 2/15/2002
GREAT JOB! Keep it up!
SilentStep chapter 2 . 2/15/2002
Very nice! I like it.
Mercuria chapter 2 . 2/15/2002
DOES LEGGY WIN? I love this. His friends are so awesome, and I just love the running commentary of the spectators. Awesome!
Eryniell chapter 2 . 2/15/2002
Ohhhhhhh, annali len, Legolas! (good luck [in Quenya]) I hope you win.

this story is quite good. there's never really been anything good dealing with elvish society and so I'm very glad that you've written this fic. Keep up the good work and get the next chapter up soon, please! _
1,167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 Next »