Reviews for A Little Nudge Out of the Door
Elvin Star chapter 3 . 2/17/2002
Great chap! Please get the next chapter up soon! And lets hope that Lord Legolas will wake up in time for the banquet!
Eryniell chapter 3 . 2/17/2002
! HE WON! WOOHOO!

Ah, that was a great chapter. Please continue soon. This is such a cool story. _
Yama chapter 3 . 2/17/2002
Well writtn; intriguing
Mika-chan chapter 3 . 2/16/2002
I just adore this story, I do! There just aren't too many Legolas stories of this type out there. Most stories involve him in some type of romance as a focus (not that I mind really, but this is just a nice change of pace _). It's nice to have something to look forward to read everyday, and it gives me a nice break from studying and whatnot. I thank you for that. Keep up the great work!
angie chapter 3 . 2/16/2002
OMG I love this fic! The plot is original and I really really want to know what happens.
Kuroi Atropos chapter 2 . 2/16/2002
Nice! Let's hope Legolas can keep up the pace! And I'm wondering why Legolas was sheltered? His choice or his Pop's? All I know is that ths is a good story and I can't wait for more!
Kagaya not signed in chapter 2 . 2/16/2002
AH! You stopped! *urges you to write more* This is good! I especially like the way you described Legolas' surroundings, his family, his friends and the general atmosphere of it all.
Sera chapter 2 . 2/15/2002
Ooooh, the suspense! I'm glad you didn't let Legolas get a perfect score, that would have been too clich├ęd. And he shouldn't win that easily. Are you conisdering letting one of the underdogs win?

But that would spoil everything! After all, Legolas IS the hero of the story... ;) And the hero of many people's thoughts as well.

Me, you ask? Possibly... then again, maybe not.

Keep rocking! And write more soon!

-Sera
basilisk57 chapter 2 . 2/15/2002
more! I want more!
RdTale chapter 2 . 2/15/2002
Hey, I like this. Especially the way u described the contest.
Elizabeth Muire chapter 2 . 2/15/2002
Awesome, very intrigeing
Sam chapter 2 . 2/15/2002
OH! I found a good story! :) That was very nicely written, and exciting to say the least. Its hard to write action stories like this one, but you've done a hella good job. Good job for Legolas! I would go into an argument saying you shouldn't write because of the reviews, but write for the love of it (its so much more satisfying)... but I won't. Anyway, may you get 1038 reviews, because you deserve them all. I hope to see more from you soon!
Amy chapter 2 . 2/15/2002
Wow. You have me on the edge of my seat. I can't wait to see what happens. It's a cool idea for a fic, very original.
Mika-chan chapter 2 . 2/15/2002
Wow, you have me on the edge of my seat _ I can't wait to see what happens next. You tell the story so well, or rather you're writing it very well :)
Leap of fate chapter 2 . 2/15/2002
Oo i love it so far, you really capture the essence of the event and all the feeling, well done write more soon!
1,171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 .. Last Next »