Reviews for A Bleached Hogwarts
zoeshadow chapter 22 . 5/29
When is Ichigo's hollow going to show up again?
mds777 chapter 17 . 10/18/2015
I guessing Lupin sees James and Sirius in Ichigo and Renji respectively. Going off on that would Toushirou be considered the Lupin of the group even though Ichigo is the one with the alternate transformation that is feared. I'm guessing in a sense Neville could be considered a more loyal,confident, and benevolent Peter Pettigrew. I know that Neville and Wormtail are two different people, but I can see similarities between the four Marauders and Ichigo, Renji, Toushirou, and Neville in this story. :)
mysticmoon1331 chapter 22 . 6/25/2015
i usually prefer hp cross fics that center around ichigo, but i'm REALLY enjoying this one. i love toshiro as well so this makes me happy. i also usually prefer fics where ichigo and his inner hollow have a good relationship, but i'm really looking forward to seeing how this one progresses. since we haven't had an update on that situation in a while, am i right to assume that we will get one sometime in the next few chapters? i really like neville(he's def one of my favs :)) and am very happy with the relationship he has with toshiro and his rather large role in this story. i was a little confused at first when harry didn't seem to play that big of a role after they reached diagon alley, though that was probably just because he was in the story so much at the beginning. there were a few continuity things that bothered be a bit, but i don't actually care all that much(most of them were pretty minor anyway) because i love the story. :) if you want me to point any of them out, let me know and i'll reread the story and make note of them for you.
thanks so much for writing this and sharing it here. i'm really enjoying it and am looking forward to reading more. thanks again!
MBlasterXD chapter 22 . 5/17/2015
Its an epic story plot! Just needs updating
Guest chapter 22 . 10/12/2014
youve been working on 1/2 chapters for a while now.. is it done yet? sorry for being annoying but this is really good and
Sora with an S chapter 8 . 7/23/2014
Right up unto the color changing fur I though Sailor Moon's Luna had somehow ended up in a pet store.
Mondtanz chapter 22 . 7/4/2014
Are you ever going to continue this story? You said you would finish it and you obviously keep track of the number of reviews, but other than that it just seems to be sitting there, gathering dust - which is a shame, really.
I just reread the whole story and am again wondering what would happen next. First there's Sirius, second there's Scabbers (by the way, shouldn't the shinigami pick up strange reiatsu from the rat?) and last but not least there's Ichigo on the Gryffindor Quidditch team...
Please update or change the summary to say that the story has been abandoned.
rowan1025 chapter 22 . 5/11/2014
Are you going to update soon? I know you said the story would be on hiatus until it's completed, but it's been over 2 years and i so want to read more!
Alaska.AL chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Dude...I like just noticed that your cover pic is of TOP...*squeal* amazing...
Emoemo chapter 22 . 3/5/2014
Hope you finish the rewrite soon! Are you alive?:(
Guest chapter 17 . 8/6/2013
You seriously like Neville waay too much. He's nice and all but really? I like the story though(I love shiro-chan:)
Mondtanz chapter 17 . 6/26/2013
I am just now rereading the story to tide me over until you ate ready to post another chapteramd all I can say is - WOW!
This chapter is so intense. I wonder if Toshiro can make a connection between the events on the train and Ichigo's boggart. He probably could, once he gets out of shock...
Please consider putting up another chapter *makes puppy dog eyes*, pleeease?
Negima Uzumaki chapter 20 . 6/25/2013
I love this story, say do you think you can get Harry in on the language lessons with Neville, also shouldn't the Soul Reapers feel the soul fragment of Tommy Boy in Harry's scar?
The runt Duchess chapter 22 . 6/13/2013
oooh...this is AWESOME! I hope you can keep working on this! - Love the new Neville ;)

best wishes!