Reviews for Usually
XxKaoru-Kenshin-4everxX chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Kawaiii! 3 _ 3 the more i read stories like this the more im falling for my kenshin.. i love the story keep up the good work :D
hislips chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Love it! :D
KenRik chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
AWESOMESAUCE. I thought I'd never find a good one again. Thanks for the story, and here's to me hoping you'd write more fellow Pinoy!
poems2songs chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
nice story... liked it... good job... great work!
mynamebecait09 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This made me giggle like a school girl. I really enjoyed this fic, to say the least. Great job!
Vivian chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I love it.
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Another romantic one-shot with a nice twist of humor.
SRAS9 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Very funny and romantic! Great work!
LimeGrass chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I think I just got a toothache. P

Being the first child does have its requirements-they must be the first for everything: getting married and having a baby. And Kenshin's too funny. I wonder what the Priest would do if he heard him.

- LG
Cosmic-lover chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Really good one-shot I very much enjoyed reading it(:
Pinay chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
That was a sweet, little story. Thanks!
bbzachariah chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
You're fic has some good points but it's too quick. You rushed soo much into one tiny chapter. It wasn't concrete enough or believable. There were some parts where the details were original (your style as an author - like the dancing). Also, the ending with the 'baby maker' is a bit odd in wording. I feel like this should have been a three part. The wedding plus a more concrete definition of Kenshin and Kaoru's relationship. Part two would be the continuation of 'the night before' and the third part would probably be the future. It's just more organized that way.