Reviews for An Officer, Not A Gentleman
Playfully Serious chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
Awesome story! I hope Hisagi is okay! Isane, suck it up, gets some balls, take the pain, and save him!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
this is a great chapter keep up the great work!
champblaze chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
keep em coming
Geocharmer chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
Wonderful beautiful talented writing! You have a talent indeed. I will be following this story in earnest.
Lightning Havoc chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
oh man this is getting good update soon pleaseb D!
Cuzosu chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
Ooooh... I hope you're still continuing this, because this is awesome.

I love the problems you've portrayed in this story so far, and I would love to see more of such a wonderful work. The relationship between Shuuhei and Kazeshini in particular is awesome, and you weave the emotions of all the characters so well.

Please, please continue this soon. This is brilliant, and the scenes are so detailed and so interesting.

Can't wait to read more!

May the words just flow,

Cuzosu
LizP chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
drool With the occasional exception of a mistaken word here or there, spectacularly well written! (and I'm a picky word-eater!) I didn't initially think I'd like Kazeshini as a female, but it works.

More, please? begging
thelittlestones chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
the ending was beautiful; when will you update?
RavishingRed chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
This story is awesome! :) I love the long chapters and all of the morbid thoughts. At first, I thought you were crazy for turning kazeshini into a girl bt now I see it suits her perfectly. Hisagi should fight Kenpachi kun next, that would be fun. Keep up the good work! ;)
FloofWolfe chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
This is... beautiful. I LOVE Kazeshini as a jealous /female/, it just makes so much sense. The fight between her and Shuuhei is sublime, the push-pull tides of bloodlust and shame say everything that needs to be said in much fewer words and you FEEL it on an intuitive level.

Please, I HOPE you continue to update this.
StaminaRose chapter 4 . 2/25/2011
Still excellent. Im now addicted to Shinigami-Zanpakuto relations.
StaminaRose chapter 3 . 2/25/2011
So... im not usually the type to review every chapter either.

But.. i read this one three times because i enjoyed it so much. So yeah. Well done you.
StaminaRose chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
usually i wait until im at the end of something before i review, but i gotta say im damn near amazed at finding something this incredible with so few reviews. its just bizarre, i cant understand it! the only idea ive had is maybe you updates so quickly you only got a few reviews, and then other people avoid it because it doesnt have as many as usual.

no idea, honestly. all i know is its excellent. I love the way you looked at Hisagi's self hatred, i love the way you describe his swords personality (and i think it works well as a girl too) and i think the only criticism i have at all is its sometimes difficult to figure out whos talking when you dont put who said what in. but that criticisms so minor its barely worth thinking about.

absolutely sublime, im gonna go and read some more.
forbiddenforever70 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I really enjoyed your story. i hope you update soon!
EspadaNumber4 chapter 4 . 12/7/2010
Very good stuff. I like how you get a feel for each zanbato, and i love the incredible amount of growth in Hisagi. Excited to read more. Can't wait of Bankai.