Reviews for An Officer, Not A Gentleman
Guest chapter 6 . 12/21/2015
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease update I wanna know what will happen next
ass hole chapter 6 . 7/14/2015
when is the next part coming?
dancing elf chapter 6 . 2/9/2015
interesting ideas on vd's
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 2/5/2015
cool.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 1/30/2015
interesting
dancing elf chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
very interesting story :)
LoveAmina chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
Awesome story! I hope Hisagi is okay! Isane, suck it up, gets some balls, take the pain, and save him!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
this is a great chapter keep up the great work!
champblaze chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
keep em coming
Geocharmer chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
Wonderful beautiful talented writing! You have a talent indeed. I will be following this story in earnest.
The White Wulf chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
oh man this is getting good update soon pleaseb D!
Cuzosu chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
Ooooh... I hope you're still continuing this, because this is awesome.

I love the problems you've portrayed in this story so far, and I would love to see more of such a wonderful work. The relationship between Shuuhei and Kazeshini in particular is awesome, and you weave the emotions of all the characters so well.

Please, please continue this soon. This is brilliant, and the scenes are so detailed and so interesting.

Can't wait to read more!

May the words just flow,

Cuzosu
LizP chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
drool With the occasional exception of a mistaken word here or there, spectacularly well written! (and I'm a picky word-eater!) I didn't initially think I'd like Kazeshini as a female, but it works.

More, please? begging
thelittlestones chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
the ending was beautiful; when will you update?
RavishingRed chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
This story is awesome! :) I love the long chapters and all of the morbid thoughts. At first, I thought you were crazy for turning kazeshini into a girl bt now I see it suits her perfectly. Hisagi should fight Kenpachi kun next, that would be fun. Keep up the good work! ;)