Reviews for Odd Jobs
Hercules8 chapter 3 . 4/24/2014
These are really funny!
Hercules8 chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
That was really funny! Great job! :)
Kendell chapter 7 . 7/3/2010
Nice overall, poor Rath, he can't help it, if it weren't for Kevin, he would've kept that Job.

Anyway, great job, if I'd noticed it soon, I'd have suggested a bouncer at a night club, cause he could probably actuelly hold that one.
tridecalogisms chapter 7 . 6/28/2010
hahahaha...rath is a moron, but we love him anyway! kevin's gonna get it when rath finds out, lol! truly loved reading this story...comic genius!
ParamoreXO chapter 7 . 6/28/2010
The instant Kevin gave him that ticket, I saw that coming. I gave my friend a fake lottery ticket before...the ending result...well, it wasn't near the violent standards as Rath most likely inflicted upon Kevin but she did get mad. Reallllly mad...but it was so worth it!

Anyways, I'm sorry to hear this is the last chapter but I totally get where you come from on why you had to end it. Well, as the saying goes "All Things Golden Never Last".

Thanks for sharing this wonderful, hilarious fic! Keep on doing what you do best...writing, duh! Especially with Rath involved! I just absolutely love all your work! :)
tridecalogisms chapter 6 . 6/15/2010
hahaha...of course his first number has to be kevin! great series, and if you decide to end it here, i've enjoyed reading it immensely!
ParamoreXO chapter 5 . 6/15/2010
Wow, Kevin is just asking for trouble, isn't he? One of these days, he's gonna get it. I swear. Karma.

Aww, poor Rath, I feel kinda bad. Kevin was being a jerk to him but then again, that's Kevin for ya! Hahaha, I loved the ending. Such a weird way to get fired...it made my day! Keep it up!
MewLuna chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
Lol! That was hilarious XD
tridecalogisms chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
hahahaha...lmao...ben just can't catch a break can he?
tridecalogisms chapter 4 . 6/11/2010
oh kevin, that is why you are so awesome...you always have some evil plot that messes with bens life...lol, loved it!
Skylark Evanson chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
Okay, it's me, I swear! Just on iTouch and it's too early for me to log in.

Anyways: Hahahahahahahhghahahahahha! Okay, does Rath want the jar back to hit Kevin with or so that he can eat the pickles? Hahahahahahahaha! I culd sooooo see it being either one!

~Sky
tridecalogisms chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
a door-to-door pickle saleman...LOVE IT! your stories are so funny...keep them coming!
swift chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
That was hilarious plz continue
tridecalogisms chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
"Ok, Ben. What's bothering you."

" LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHIN GWEN TENNYSON." He sighs. "RATH HAS BEEN SITTIN HERE FOR SOME TIME NOW. ENJOYIN HIS SMOOTHIE AND WHAT NOT, AND…."

Rath's eyes begin to water.

"Oh, Ben."

"AND RATH REALIZES… STARIN INTO THIS BIG EMPTY STUPID CUP, THAT…"

"Remember, I'm right here, Ben."

"THAT RATH HAS NO MORE MONEY FOR A FREAKEN REFILL!"

Gwen's arms drop from Rath's shoulders.

ahahahahahaha...soooooo looking forward to more of this one-shot collection...oh rath
Kate chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
great story so far.i can surely see some good humor in this and some more humor to come from rath's stupidity. can't wait till the next chapter!