Reviews for The First
Janey-Paininator chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I hope you update this story Soon.. PLEASE! :X :D
RDJASS chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
riiight? It needs to update! it was suppose to be out two days ago! xD im dying here. rofl, really cute story! keep it up!
dhione26 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
kyaaa! its soo sweet! i wish something like this will happen in the manga..haha

nice job by the way!
Sony89 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
so cuuute! i like it

i'm so looking forward to the next chapter
animealchemist chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
OMG! I LOVE IT! lol, Hatori is supposed to update at THE END OF JULY! When I heard that I thought I was gonna die... lol, I love the story, very cute!
Sela-Lovegood chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Seeing as I am also spazzing about how we have to wait until July, I found this somewhat a good thing that you wrote it. I just got over the fact that Fullmetal Alchemist ended and now we have to wait forever for just an announcement about Ouran, let alone a chapter. Anyways, like I said I'm glad you've written this as it gives us an idea of "what could be" and save us from running our imaginations dry of what will happen to the two over the course of chapter 81...I feel like I'm just going on and on so I'll say my last thank you and how much I appreciate this.

~Sela
KageNoNeko chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
This does seem realistic. Ouran not going to update until July, but there is an announcement this month.
unperson chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Awe, so cute! I know, I really need an update for the next chapter, the wait has been killing me. D:
MhiaFujioka chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
The new Ouran will come out in English a few days after the 24th of July.

I love love loved this story.
Genvieve chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Ack, I know! I may litterally expire if it's not updated soon. I'm rereading from the beginning to keep from going mad, and hopefully there will be an update when I get round to chapter 80 once again.

Top job, Haruhi was perhaps a bit girly (I figured she would a. spaz or b. freeze when kissed), but a good filler :D
russetfans abandoned account chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
You know, I checked the latest chapter and on the last page, it said that the new one wouldn't be out till the 24th.
Opaul chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
DON'T WORRY WE ONLY HAVE TO WAIT TILL JULY.

btw good story :D