Reviews for I'm Half Doomed & You're Semi Sweet
bouquineuse chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
I don't normally read fanfics that aren't completed, but accidentally started this one. I really enjoyed what you wrote. Your Jesse and Rachel are so in character! I love your Rachel's poster board with details! Just so Rachel!

It's sad that you seem to have abandoned this story. I would be happy if you continued it canon or if you decided to make it au at some point. Anyway, good job!
maybabe80 chapter 5 . 11/2/2010
oh my god, the part in library is just way too funny :))

imagine if it were actually on the show. i can totally see how a flustered rachel would be explaining the schedule and all the while jesse would have this adorable cute confused look on his face.

loved the scene with jesse telling his team why he's the star and lead. it's so in character and so like rachel too :)

it's kinda bittersweet i guess how jesse finally comes to terms about loving rachel and how content he's feeling.

i really hope you'll update this story very soon. it's one of the best st berry fiction out there.

please please update soon!
maybabe80 chapter 4 . 11/2/2010
great job pointing out that both character may be immensely talented but they do put in a lot of hard word to make sure they're on top of their game.

i really hated how the other glee members are always complaining about not getting solo's while they don't work as hard to be the best.

this story of yours actually makes me miss the jesse/rachel dynamic and hate finn/rachel pairing ( so boooring! absolutely no chemistry!)

well i'm off reading the next chapter :)
maybabe80 chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
okay i'm officially in love with this fic, it's simply wonderfully written.

it's nice to see the events from jesse point of view, thus making it easier to understand his actions later on.

also well done explaining them attending a wiggles concert, it never made sense to me that a teenage/adult couple would ever attend this concert.
maybabe80 chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
i simply love this chapter. again this chapter is so well written and jesse and rachel are so in character.

it's adorable how jesse is slowly falling in love with his assignment.

btw does jesse ever find out the difference between a rape whistle and a regular one?
maybabe80 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
wow...what a great way to start a fic.

love jesse's thoughts...so arrogant and so like him. you really nailed his character.

really funny how jesse is blaming rachel for making him like her and him actually being in awe with her, thus failing his assignment :)
Kasumi Izukawa chapter 5 . 9/23/2010
Awe, I am so glad you didn't abandon this because this is one of the best St. Berry fics out there. I really love the plot build up and the delving of emotion behind Jesse's POV. It's a sweet take into a misunderstood character and Rachel is even funnier. So great story and I hope to see more soon!
Gemelli22 chapter 5 . 9/22/2010
I really really like this story. I love the title, you nailed characterizations, and it's just a very enjoyable read altogether, please update soon!
SpringAwakening01 chapter 5 . 9/22/2010
Loving it.

SpringAwakening01 chapter 4 . 9/22/2010
SpringAwakening01 chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
I'm glad Jesse's finally come to terms with his feelings.

SpringAwakening01 chapter 2 . 9/22/2010