Reviews for The Crossing
miarella chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
For every one of your stories I want to say best fic ever, but they cant all be te best...So I will just leave it as all of your stories are bloody amazing.
Larisa chapter 1 . 9/15/2011

excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
What a beautiful story. No, Draco is not his father, and everyone is much happier that way.
softnerd chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Very arguably my new favorite writing piece, it's cute, angsty, a fantastic DISS to Lucius the Designated Creepy, Dead Beat Dad of Harry Potter. And I am a GIGANTIC AstoriaxDraco shipper, and I love how Narcissa had a lover. Hehe.
with the monsters chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
This was wonderful. I love how it was sort of dark and depressing throughout - and then the little ray of light with Astoria at the end. It was really clever and a really brilliant look into Draco's head after the war.
iMissHP chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
It's a very powerful story. I loved it. The intense beginning, how Draco had matured and how he had changed yet he's the same, it's very well written. He's character is interesting and complex. His encounter with his father felt natural, you conveyed Draco's disgust for the man very well.

I particularly adored one sentence: "not knowing how to say he had buried his father years ago and what he had done today was to bury his fears"

And the ending, with hope and a new beginning (Scorpius) is lovely and brings some light to your story.

It's an amazing job!

spinningleaves chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Fantastic character study. It was great to see Draco really pondering the value of twenty galleons and to see his pride and carefully masked emotion the entire ride over. Narcissa was a classy lady indeed! Wonderful to have him met by Astoria so we could learn about the baby and see the great dynamic of their relationship. Good stuff!
ToManyLetters chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
That was a good story. I like it a rather lot. -D It's original, to me, at least - I can't say that I've seen anything like it before. It's perfect to tell the tale that it does. Ten awesome points.

colouringcrayons chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Wow, this was poignant, beautiful and lighthearted all at the same time. Suffice to say, I loved it, especially the ending. Amazing work!
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
So, I should just list you the characters I don't like and see if you can convert me every time... :D

Draco. The only other author who could get me read a Malfoy fic is Lady Altair, and you, here and in "Reading the Will" ...

You captured post-war Draco perfectly, but didn't forget what a spoiled brat he was. You did him great. I loved how he still didn't knew how to deal with normal/poor or middle-classed people, he still had that snobish air around here. But he stopped to see and survive them, and to actually try and speak with them. That was the biggest achievement of him, and great character development. I love that he grew up, and I love that he became a better man.

"It would not be the first time nor, I am afraid, shall it be the last I am judged by my father's actions."

"And some of your own if memory serves. Come with me, he's up on the eighth level."

I found this dialoge to be the best. Draco changed yes, but maybe still not enough. He should try and live with his past and not to forget it... Well, he is only human, I wouldn't be proud of myself either.

The biggest suprise was that he detests Lucius. That's very unique, not many do him like that.

*gasp* I felt sorry for Lucius, it's not easy to know your son hates you... But it showes that Draco now knowes to differ between good and evil and he needed that lesson. ( But he is still his father... and that's why he really went, didn't he?).

Ooooh and Narcissa having a lover and trying to make up for Lucius' errors was wowo. It's suprising you picture her as good... and if I think about it, that's not far - fetched, maybe I should read the books in another point of view.

Thans for this great read, a fav. :)
Mistical Ninja chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
That... Was quite awesome. I actually, truly enjoyed that. Good work!
Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I love the way you describe the world around Draco; it makes me feel as if I am there. Your dialogue is spot on. I would have loved to hear more about Narcissa and whether Draco was just torturing his father or there is more to the story. Please consider expanding it.