Reviews for Starting with Friendship
Guest chapter 13 . 11/26/2015
This is such a sweet story! Love it!
clank2662 chapter 13 . 2/2/2015
SEQUEL...SEQUEL...SEQUEL...SEQUEL... IT DESERVES IT
EndlessChains chapter 13 . 1/7/2014
This story was excellently written. The drama that was put into this story was very appealing. I really like the idea that Takeru was cold towards everyone and a genius. I like how the interaction between Takeru and Hikari turned out. There was a lot of fun times for the two as they grew closer together and understood one another. Where Takeru lost hope, there is light to guide him back to it. You showed that nicely well as he lost trust in a lot of people. The details within the story was nicely written and easy to understand. The fight scene was awesome as Takeru took out every guy with ease, with trouble here and there.

To think that Takeru went into the future somehow and that he was able to go back to his Hikari. It was a very nicely done love scene as they understood each other and not let the other go. The epilogue was nicely done to know what happened to them. I liked it. It was interesting. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Scarlet Nightshadow chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This story is good so far but why did you have to make TK the bad guy
Hannah chapter 13 . 12/9/2012
Love this story so much
blur801 chapter 13 . 6/23/2012
wow amazing story. It was so good I didn't want it to stop. I love it and keep up the great work
hello.yuri chapter 13 . 7/10/2011
Good story :)

Please update and write more soon
hello.yuri chapter 11 . 7/10/2011
Your storys good :)

I would still love it if you updated the other one though~
hello.yuri chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
I was wondering if you were gonna update your most recent story of the poor Takeru and rich Hikari it hasn't been touched for five months D:

Plusss this storys good. I ecpected Takeru to have like a big 32gig or bigger ipod and for it to be fulm I have a 4 gig with 720 songs and its not close to full yet
hello.yuri chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
He said he has work and he went into a fancy house...

He's not a host is he? D:
hello.yuri chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
Hello~ new reader here

I'm liking this fic wanna see how Takeru kun changes ;)

The only thing bugging me is that this is all centered instead of being left aligned
The Loser of the Year chapter 13 . 4/1/2011
This is one of the best Takari fics I've ever read. I love it so much, that I've already read this twice today :). Goes to my favorites -
Atheleia chapter 13 . 10/24/2010
Awesome story! The part about Hikari being held hostage was a bit rushed, but besides that it was fine.
xosunshinegirlxo chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
One word...AMAZING! I have never imagined Kari and TK's relationship to be this way, but now this has to be one of my fav TXK stories! Excellent job! Never stop writing :)
geldragon chapter 13 . 9/4/2010
Your story just purely rocks. I reread it like a million times and still cant get enough of it.