Reviews for Deadly Decisions
Shrilaraune chapter 1 . 7/6
Where's our sequel?
Spica75 chapter 1 . 4/18
I really, REALLY hope you write that sequel.

Soon.
Indecisive Bob chapter 1 . 4/10
Nice little one-shot you've got here! But damn, after a nice uplifting short story of self-improvement and confidence building, you sure ended on a downer. Thanks for sharing!
nedrag94 chapter 1 . 3/18
Great story! Hope there's a sequel coming.
passanger chapter 1 . 3/1
Great story. I really like strong Sakura.
Geminia chapter 1 . 2/23
This is awesome! Hope you post the sequel soon!

Gemini
Haru chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Honestly, I might take a sliver (and credit you) of that training regimen into my fanfic. It's good.
Liffae chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Here's to hoping you find solid employment and a laptop soon!
SonOfNenji chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Still waiting for that sequel!

I enjoyed this quite a lot, so thank you for that.

-N
Reymen chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
I really like this. Hope the sequel is still on the way :)
PerrinA chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Hi,
Thanks for writing! I really enjoyed this story. Sometimes it gets a little tiring when the main character learns everything so easily. I like that Sakura had to work for it and that you made her approach her issues in her own way, not like a little Naruto or Gai clone. Yes she worked hard, but first she planned, plotted and charted everything out.
I hope that someday you make a sequel available. I would love to see Naruto and her get into a seal making competition.
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
If only this were canon.

Le sigh.
EagleHawk chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
PPPLLLLEEEESSSSSEEEE continue with this in a sequel! It would be so cool to see what happens next! :) Dang it! Not fair to write something this good and not continue it! ;)
bloomsburry chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
nice
Demoiselle Rouge chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Great work with this one! I would love to see a continuation. Thanks for the good read.