Reviews for Deadly Decisions
4Eva Dreaming chapter 1 . 8/25
Wow I loved this! In a lot of The fics where Sakura has gotten stronger it was because of Tsunade or it didn’t mention her training at all. I feel like this was super realistic and very interesting! About to go check for the sequel, fingers crossed.
thinkofanyname chapter 1 . 6/27
I'm just waiting for the scene where Gai finds her in henge and asks her out. If kakashi could be there too that'll be fantastic hahahaha
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 1 . 5/21
This was fantastic. Great character development; it felt fast, but I want to see how Sakura would work alongside her team in the fit condition you've left her in. This story was great, I loved it.
DarkCherryBlossom13 chapter 1 . 4/6
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh This was so amazing! Thank you for writing!
Magic29 chapter 1 . 4/5
Love it think she should go on to master everything in the anbu manual will be interested in what she does after the chunin exams Please Update Soon
jam99chgo chapter 1 . 3/31
woot. where is sequel you say sequel I see no sequel. I need sequel gimme sequel. but seriously this was enjoyable and I was really excited about the direction it was taking I hope you return to it someday
MoonshadeWarriorCat chapter 1 . 1/24
THIS. WAS. AMAZING!
Guess chapter 1 . 1/23
I can't even. This is beautiful. I think I'm in love.
orlha chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
mmm I doubt there would be a sequel since the date was so long ago (not that there's anything wrong, dropping out of the fandom is normal), but man, a sequel would be perfect. I love the idea of Sakura being a prodigy in ninjutsu because of her chakra control - something that canon hinted at but never fulfilled. I love how Sakura unknowingly fulfilled some Anbu criteria just because she thought it was logical. I particularly love how Iruka spluttered at her bunshin.

I can imagine what Kakashi's reaction might be like when he finds out that his 'fangirl' of a student somehow had unknowingly hit some Anbu criteria AND IS THAT AN ANBU MANUAL!? *snickers That'd be just so PERFECT. And that she impressed an ex-anbu? Bwhahaha!

This story is just so perfect and well-written! Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
MOAR, I. WANT. MOOOOOOOOOAAAAARRR! roawr
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
lol imagine kakashi coming back clueless on why everyone is amazed by his teaching skills.

Nice conversations with Naruto as well as training methods she did.
Asdarkasmysoul chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
I didnt expect such a detailed and nice story from a one-shot. Hell, you are amazing!
a single shard chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
poke poke i was digging through my favorites when i found this but since its been 5 years i don't suppose that sequel is gonna pop up which is sad because i wanted kakashi's reaction when he realized gai's youthful sunflower was one of his baby genin
Lindt Luirae chapter 1 . 6/20/2017
Ahhhh this has been great!
ABC1270 chapter 1 . 1/29/2017
This is an awesome fic. I'd really like to see the sequel.