Reviews for Awareness & Annoyance of Her
Very well done
LCB chapter 11 . 2/21
Oh man
LCB chapter 10 . 2/21
It wouldn't be pleasurable for you!
LCB chapter 9 . 2/21
Poor girl!
LCB chapter 8 . 2/21
Oh I want to hug him
LCB chapter 7 . 2/21
Oh he Is a keeper too
LCB chapter 6 . 2/21
Oh Harry they would be perfect too
LCB chapter 5 . 2/21
Ahh love Harry!
LCB chapter 1 . 2/21
Poor man
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 12 . 11/30/2015
Very touching ending. I can't be eloquent right now as I'm currently crying. I still feel so sad for Harry, I know he's getting back with Ginny and he has the knowledge that Hermione is in good hands with Draco, but I think he actually loves her- and not the whole "idea of her" they played it off as. So I felt sad, of course he wants the best for her; but he also wishes he was what's best for her (damn tears are back, it's very late now, that's my excuse for my emotional tirade.) even though this was an unconventional first time I thought it was still beautiful. But damn it, I just keep coming back to how bad I feel for Harry. Now I think I need to read some Harmione fics to soothe my soul.

Don't get me wrong- I absolutely wanted her to be with Draco from the beginning- I just didn't expect such emotional depth from Harry. Blargh, I think I'm done. This was well written and beautiful. Most definitely a favorite.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 8 . 11/30/2015
Good ol weaslebutt, sticking his nose where it don't belong. But the situation is kinda funny.

Ooh boy! Showdown! Can't wait to see them metaphorically fight for Hermione.

Did I mention that I'm in love with this story? And that its in Draco and Harry's point of view? It's fantastic.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 7 . 11/29/2015
I love how childish Draco is, pretending to be nonchalant, and then throwing a fit when the situation doesn't go his way.

I do like how he decided he loves her, so he'll help her with her confusion over him and Harry.