Reviews for Awareness & Annoyance of Her
batcat4eternity chapter 12 . 8/16
This chapter made me blush so hard (Ch. 12) I had to read one paragraph at a time ROFL Oooh Lord Merlin! :D
fuckboy chapter 1 . 6/5
i just wanna say that harry and hermione is legit incest i dont get it the only cute thing is that their ship name reminds me of harmonies and harmonicas
Her response almostmirroredmine. I felt my heartleap with a small feelingof joy, which she promptly squashed into literalpain when she said, "And that's the same reason why I kissed Harrythe other day." .Chap.7

"Who did you like kissing better, me or Potter?"

Suddenly, her smile dissipated, as if someone took an eraserand wiped it right off her face. She didn't try to deny that she kissed Potter, oh no, not honest , she asked, "How did you know that I kissed Harry?" Chap.9 ?
Caprican chapter 12 . 1/23
Loved this! It was sweet and tasteful and just heartwarming. I ship either DM/HG or HP/HG so I liked the balance. I think that you really did a good job capturing the characters personalities. You managed to capture Draco's self-deprecating dry humor without making him into a victim. Many authors have a hard time with that balance. You nailed it! Harry was spot on. The perfect mix of sweet and tragic. All in all you are a great author and I look forward to reading more from you!
ConantheBarbarian'sgirl chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
I would've named this chapter "Harry Potter and the Battle of the Stolen Glasses"
plus I would've had Harry insult Draco at least once (for old times sake)
ConantheBarbarian'sgirl chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Okay, if someone wore glasses they don't need, I'd also be annoyed.
But sitting next to him on purpose!? Now that is just taking things too far.
Mr. Malfoy has my full sympathies.
I especially appreciate that he is considerate enough to take
her glasses and donate them to "someone who needs them."
Kim chapter 12 . 5/7/2014
I really liked this story, but Hermione irritated me at times. She was almost too innocent lol. Loved it though
Yet Another Girl chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
Back the heck off, Harry. Please excuse my language, but I just think she's for Draco. I love this, by the way. :D
Yet Another Girl chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Poor, poor, smitten, Draco.
Biebersjewel chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
Loved this chapter! Don't know if it was intentional, but I saw a bit of Draco and a bit of Harry in there and I coukdn't decide who I want it to be more! Stilk can't decide! I love all your works, and I'm slowly getting through all of them. You're such an amazing and talented writer. xo
Guest chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
I loved this chapter, I live how dramatic Draco is. The whole "potter germs" was quite hilarious to me lol!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I LOVE READING YOUR STORIES! This was a brilliant first chapter
TheWeasleyTwinsAreMyBitches chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
it is also my favorite chapter.
SummersBelle chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
I swear almost threw up during all the Harmony, where is Hinny? It's my fav canon.
Mondo89 chapter 12 . 6/14/2012
Ahh. I loved it, and your little message at the end :)