Reviews for N I G H T M A R E S
SilverLunaMoon chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
... crap...
Thanks for this lovely fanfiction, you gave me lots of feels
SketchyxNinja chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
How amazing that you made something out of this! Really, if Square Enix came up with this, I'm sure alot of fans would have their jaws plummeting down to the center of the earth.

But man, this mirrors everything that happened to them. I feel so bad that they ended up separated in the end though! Dx

Overall, I loved it! D
Maneki Neko chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
The bond they share... is a powerful one. *Sob*
Master Eraqus chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
This was a powerful read and supported the feelings Terra, Aqua and Ventus have for each other. But the dream very much showed the fates of these three heroes at the end of Birth by Sleep. It showed worry and terror and with the reader knowing that it all happens makes the story give you an emotional attachment to the three Keyblade apprentices. Very well written and it would amuse me to see you write more stories of my favourite three Kingdom Heart characters.

As far as improvement goes try and maybe link the 'demons' to Master Xehanort and Vanitas in appearance. Also be very careful to not reveal too much though (although you have done very well to conceal the spoilers).
krissystvs chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Aww that was really really sad, could you maybe make a sequel or another story like this, or maybe another dream from someone else's point of view, that would be cool ad so sad!
Timber Wolf of Purity chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
This was REALLY good! :) I loved it in a sick sad sort of way. So sad cause most of it comes true! :(
MissBunBun09 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
The suspense was really killing me, Great Job!
Rangerskirt chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
So far I love your couple of AquaTerraVen friendship fics and I hope you keep writing them. I really enjoy reading them.
WonderHeroe chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
.Ever.
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
*points to anonymous review at the bottom* Apparently I forgot to log in. 0_o
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
AWESOME~!
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Wow, this is really good! I'm impressed. It's kinda scary that they dreamed their future, all at the same time, so I can imagine how scared Ven was at the end.
PumpkinQuartz chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
The suspense was actually killing me while reading this. Gosh! It made me forget that it was possibly a dream. (Title says it all) Nice work! I'm faving this!
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I've spoiled myself to death on this game, and I get it completely. Did Eraqus have the nightmare as well? BTW, Kingdom Hearts Recoded is coming to the DS! YAY, it's coming on a console I have!
metrifyx chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I'm crying right now. D':

This was so beautifully yet gruesomely written. You really portrayed their futures well inside the dream, and also their bond. Thanks for the interesting read!

-metrifyx