Reviews for That Pain to Miss
Noble Korhedron chapter 23 . 2/20/2012
Gonna go rec this! Was too touching not to!
SqueakyZorro chapter 23 . 2/20/2012
I found this story courtesy of katmom's C2, and I've been engrossed all weekend. It pulled me in from the first paragraph. Your characterization was perfect, and the prose just flowed beautifully. Thank you for a wonderful read! Also, please extend my thanks to your beta - she did an awesome job of making sure that the reader isn't distracted from this great fic by irritating technical errors. :) Thanks for sharing!
marigold123 chapter 23 . 2/18/2012
What a wonderful story. It was difficult to read about Edward leaving Bella when he didn't try to save her. Edward can be his own worst enemy. I loved the dedication of Alice and Jasper to get Bella through that first year. Rose to kick Bella in the ass and get her going again. Bella hearing Edward say he didn't want to have anything to do with her was the last straw. I loved the little town of Hollis. Scott and Julian were great characters(as was Casey). They both fell for Bella...that was bittersweet...though we know not meant to be. Edward proposing in the forest...Heart Content. Edward wanting to travel the world with Bella, showing her all the wonders it held. I so enjoyed the way you wrote this tale. Thank you for writing.
haylee21 chapter 23 . 2/5/2012
read this story once a while ago loved it then...started reading it again not remembering...2nd chapter of coarse it all came back but decided to continue was still just as good if not better on the second round...
Theoneandonly Mrs EdwardCullen chapter 20 . 1/21/2012
Finally :)
Theoneandonly Mrs EdwardCullen chapter 9 . 1/21/2012
Now and then a kick in the butt is nessacary.

Go Rose!
Theoneandonly Mrs EdwardCullen chapter 8 . 1/21/2012

I don't like Bella with Edward's drama attitude.
gykinga chapter 23 . 1/6/2012
wow. This was painful to read. Very nicely done though. What a different parth! I am glad they Bella could overcome her resentment and Edward his stupid ideas.
Sarabella79 chapter 23 . 1/1/2012
Loved it! Thanks for a great read!
eysim chapter 23 . 12/25/2011
I'm not sure if i reviewed this the first time I read it, ages ago. I think this is one of my favorite AU stories of Twilight. It is just perfect. Bella becomes strong without Edward and then actually has to decide if she wants him. We get a great picture of her growing up, without him there to stifle her and she doesn't just jump back into his arms and immediately forgive him for being the biggest "idiot" (nicest work I could think of, actually reading FF has increased my use of curses). Saw this recc'd on Fictionators in connection to your newest story that I am reading and didn't realize that I had read this a long time ago. Just needed to say thanks and that I really enjoy your writing.
Tsuruga-Ryuuki chapter 23 . 12/16/2011
Taneva Rose chapter 23 . 12/11/2011
The ending chapters of this were just so heartbreakingly gorgeous, the healing was so wonderful. I adored this fic 100%
Taneva Rose chapter 11 . 12/11/2011
OH jesus! Edward! Why!
Taneva Rose chapter 9 . 12/11/2011
This writing is so great, and tight. And I love Rosalie.
Taneva Rose chapter 6 . 12/11/2011
The angst in this is so subtle, it's great.
1,330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »