Reviews for That Pain to Miss
gykinga chapter 23 . 1/6/2012
wow. This was painful to read. Very nicely done though. What a different parth! I am glad they Bella could overcome her resentment and Edward his stupid ideas.
Sarabella79 chapter 23 . 1/1/2012
Loved it! Thanks for a great read!
eysim chapter 23 . 12/25/2011
I'm not sure if i reviewed this the first time I read it, ages ago. I think this is one of my favorite AU stories of Twilight. It is just perfect. Bella becomes strong without Edward and then actually has to decide if she wants him. We get a great picture of her growing up, without him there to stifle her and she doesn't just jump back into his arms and immediately forgive him for being the biggest "idiot" (nicest work I could think of, actually reading FF has increased my use of curses). Saw this recc'd on Fictionators in connection to your newest story that I am reading and didn't realize that I had read this a long time ago. Just needed to say thanks and that I really enjoy your writing.
Tsuruga-Ryuuki chapter 23 . 12/16/2011
cool...
Taneva Rose chapter 23 . 12/11/2011
The ending chapters of this were just so heartbreakingly gorgeous, the healing was so wonderful. I adored this fic 100%
Taneva Rose chapter 11 . 12/11/2011
OH jesus! Edward! Why!
Taneva Rose chapter 9 . 12/11/2011
This writing is so great, and tight. And I love Rosalie.
Taneva Rose chapter 6 . 12/11/2011
The angst in this is so subtle, it's great.
Taneva Rose chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
I found humor in Edward and Carlisle debating philosophy. Nice touch.
Taneva Rose chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
I love the parallels of connecting herself to Jasper.

This is so good.
Taneva Rose chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
AAWW yeah

this angst sounds delicious.

Feels of the same flavor as Open Up Next to You. Keep Edward away for a while please.
Laura-Jean95 chapter 23 . 11/6/2011
Great story I really hope Alice and Bella give Scott and Julian a winning lotto ticket. 3 Thanks for a great read.
dragonfly336 chapter 23 . 10/29/2011
Beautiful story! Thank you for writing it and sharing with us! Loved it! xo
radar1230 chapter 23 . 10/23/2011
What a great story. I love the thought of what could have happened had Bella been turned in Twilight.

Thanks so much for writing and sharing this wonderful story. :)
Lex chapter 23 . 10/23/2011