Reviews for That Pain to Miss
Angeldolphin01 chapter 23 . 10/10/2012
I really love the story. I'm glad I took the time to read it.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/7/2012
Fantastic story. I wanted to smack Edward round the head for being a gutless wonder after Bella got bitten. You really made me feel the anguish they both went through by being apart. Rose was a brilliant character. Well done and thank you for writing.
twivampsalvatore chapter 23 . 10/6/2012
Awesome story
FutureMrsRPattz chapter 23 . 10/3/2012
loved it!
MatingInspires chapter 23 . 10/2/2012
Really like your Bella! You did an awesome Job!
FutureMrsRPattz chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
interesting, cant wait to read more
MatingInspires chapter 9 . 10/2/2012
I would have told rose to kiss my ass
theeyeshaveit chapter 23 . 9/21/2012
Loved your story! Thanks, so much.
LAB1 chapter 23 . 8/26/2012
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it!
thepinktabby chapter 23 . 8/9/2012
I love this story. I think its beautifully written. Ive read it a couple of times an i always have a what if thought, lol like what uf Bella didnt follow Rose during her club days. Or what uf Edward found her little house just days after she left. What if Edward kept searching for her but kept missing her.

If that had happened would Carlisle have been the one ro track her down?

Seriously i love this story. Thanks
jmrbear chapter 23 . 8/4/2012
Thank-you for sharing this with us. It really is a beautiful story and I loved your telling of it.
jmrbear chapter 22 . 8/4/2012
What an incredibly satisfying chapter. Bella's journey is joy to read. Her mind continues to open and her heart continues to expand.
jmrbear chapter 20 . 8/4/2012
Perspective is often hard to find but once we achieve it, it is freeing. It's a beautiful thing to see Bella evolving.
jmrbear chapter 19 . 8/4/2012
It's interesting to see the shift begin in this chapter. This really is a journey for her. It feels like it starts with her still sweating the small stuff. In her thoughts about the school dances she never attended it still hasn't crossed her mind that from Edward's much longer perspective those things didn't even exist in his human lifetime. Toward the end of the chapter it feels like she is beginning to shift, at least on an emotional level and I assume the rest will come.
jmrbear chapter 18 . 8/4/2012
Saying he wasn't there for so many things is a huge cop out on her part. After all she wasn't there for his first 9 decades. The statement makes no sense. When Bella's characterization becomes wishy washy like this I find myself wishing Edward would say good-bye and leave her to her own misery. I think I expect vampires, with their superior intellects, to be above all of this. I guess in the end Bella simply hasn't existed long enough to really understand anything about Edward's perspective at all or the real meaning of eternity without your mate.
1,365 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »