Reviews for That Pain to Miss
dlamb chapter 23 . 1/23/2013
Short and sweet. You story has such a nice flow to it. Thank you for sharing. :)
Phae chapter 23 . 1/17/2013
I really really enjoyed this story. My favorite part was the high school dance - don't ask me why. Reckon I'm a sucker for angst and romance. I think you did a marvelous job with the pacing, and your writing style is beautiful. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Phae chapter 18 . 1/17/2013
Is it wrong for me to be glad that Bella's not making it easy for Edward?
Phae chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
Awww, poor Bella. No one likes to feel like a fifth wheel.
Phae chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
I think you're a good writer and wish the chapters were longer. :-)
MadKyzz chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I really liked reading your story! I searched a long time for a good story where Bella is changed in the ballet studio and fortunately I found yours.
MarilynBaby chapter 23 . 12/7/2012
Adorable. My only wish is, perhaps, you could have shown Isobel/Isabella sending Scott those postcards and the map getting filled out. It would have made my day.. but that's just me...
sanguinescriptor chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Its been a while since I've read a good Twific. Congrats!
loyal-girl4 chapter 23 . 11/10/2012
I love this story. It's incredibly beautiful. :)
CmeClearLee chapter 23 . 10/29/2012
Thank you for this great story. It made my mundane Monday shift at this cafe' pretty enchanting.
Angeldolphin01 chapter 23 . 10/10/2012
I really love the story. I'm glad I took the time to read it.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/7/2012
Fantastic story. I wanted to smack Edward round the head for being a gutless wonder after Bella got bitten. You really made me feel the anguish they both went through by being apart. Rose was a brilliant character. Well done and thank you for writing.
twivampsalvatore chapter 23 . 10/6/2012
Awesome story
FutureMrsRPattz chapter 23 . 10/3/2012
loved it!
MatingInspires chapter 23 . 10/2/2012
Really like your Bella! You did an awesome Job!
1,375 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »