Reviews for That Pain to Miss
Guest chapter 23 . 12/23/2014
Just read this and it's so amazing! Wow
leahsylvia chapter 23 . 12/23/2014
Just lovely. Thanks so much.
Jaygm chapter 23 . 8/31/2014
In spite of the angst that was making me crazy mad at Edward, this was a wonderful story. Thank you.
Jaygm chapter 17 . 8/31/2014
He wasted so much time being an idiot fool.
Jaygm chapter 16 . 8/31/2014
Man, I know they will eventually get together, but I just can't get over how cruel this Edward was to her. So self-centered and selfish.
Jaygm chapter 14 . 8/31/2014
I just can't help hating Edward right now.
Jaygm chapter 13 . 8/31/2014
Good for her! Kick his ass! And hard.
Jaygm chapter 12 . 8/31/2014
OMG! Could he be any more cruel. She should kill him if she ever sees him again.
Jaygm chapter 11 . 8/31/2014
He really is an ass. How awful.
Jaygm chapter 10 . 8/31/2014
Geez, I feel so badly for Bella. Edward is a moron and just deserted her. I hope if he ever makes it back, she tears a piece out of him!
my-thyme chapter 23 . 8/29/2014
Lovely idea for a story, well written and easy to read. Thanks!
jmrbear chapter 17 . 8/7/2014
The whole time Bella's telling him her change isn't his fault the only thing I can think of is how she previously told him it was all his fault when he was last at her house. She knew then just as she does now that James bit her and caused her change but she still laid it all on Edward instead reinforcing his self loathing. It feels very contradictory that she's now saying the opposite.

I'm also really surprised that Edward's admission of what Carlisle said to him in Phoenix didn't make her angry at Carlisle. Carlisle essentially set Edward up for failure and an impossible choice knowing full well that Edward would more likely kill her than save her. I've really never understood why he did that in the original Twilight or here in your fic. I realize you're following canon so this is really a nonsensical rant on my part, but Carlisle knew Edward and his capacity for self-loathing better than anyone and yet he put Edward in a position with that choice that would most likely increase his self-loathing. It never seemed to fit what we were told about Carlisle and his supposed compassion because quite frankly that act on Carlisle's part was cruel.

Forgive all my rantiness. I'm really enjoying your story and looking forward to seeing how it plays out
MsLiss chapter 13 . 6/21/2014
Oh me me me
Pfft fuck off
What a. Selfish twat
MildredDempsey chapter 23 . 5/20/2014
I'm rather late to the party for this story. My only excuse is that the fandom was crazy with a million-jillion stories a day back in 2010.

This story is wonderful, so close to canon it could have been canon. I loved every last word of "That pain to Miss" : D
kayla711 chapter 23 . 4/3/2014
I know you wrote this quite a long time ago, but I wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed it. You write beautifully! Thank you for sharing.
1,363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »