Reviews for That Pain to Miss
dawntwilight000 chapter 9 . 6/24/2010
Ah Rose, bitchy but with a heart. Bella out with the men. I bet Eddie would have a fit about that. Now that is something Alice should make sure he sees! Excellent job!
dawntwilight000 chapter 8 . 6/24/2010
It is so very sad that she thinks she is keeping the family apart. Not only has she lost what little family she had, but now she thinks this one would be better off without her. Love it!
dawntwilight000 chapter 7 . 6/24/2010
Esme is so sweet to her and she is right, Bella need the family more than moron does!
dawntwilight000 chapter 6 . 6/24/2010
It's so sad that she thought he would be at the airport for her. Heartbreaking! Such a great chapter!
dawntwilight000 chapter 5 . 6/24/2010
I love your Jasper. He handles Bella well. I can see how is is trying to tell her the Eddie loves her but just can't face things. Love the chapter.
sweetjade chapter 15 . 6/24/2010
So lovely. Will all the chapters be short? I really like them short but now that I'm getting really into it I wondering if they will be any longer? Great job!
dawntwilight000 chapter 4 . 6/24/2010
She did it and it wasn't easy. I love that she has a normal reaction to her thirst. Yes, where is the big a-hole?
dawntwilight000 chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
I love the parasite compare. Alice's response is so funny. Once again my heart breaks for our B!
dawntwilight000 chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
How dare he leave her when she changed. He should have been there when she woke up. What a coward! Love the chapter. Poor Bella! Good thing she's strong now she can kick his a$$.
dawntwilight000 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
The first time I read you story I didn't review each chapter because I couldn't stop reading. I just re-read it and will take the time to review. Because this story needs more! Love the first chapters. What a great set up to your story. I feel Bella's pain!
supers22 chapter 15 . 6/24/2010
I'm enjoying this story so much! Love the fast pace, and very realistic journey Bella is taking. Look forward to a HEA I hope xx
supers22 chapter 13 . 6/24/2010
sorry my reviews aren't more coherent/eloquemt. That was definitely the comversation I was waiting for, loved this chapter!
supers22 chapter 12 . 6/24/2010
awww this was the line that stood out for me

"To be a vampire means many things, but one of them is to be an effortless liar." hmmmmmm...Edward?
supers22 chapter 11 . 6/24/2010
oh my god, this story made me love Esme, Carlisle, Alice, Emmett even Rose...please make me love Edward too!
supers22 chapter 9 . 6/24/2010
one minute I'm laughing at the Vampire hunting section of Lonely planet guides, next I'm depressed at Bella's "downfall". Love the appearance of Rose, it's answering a few questions I think
1,381 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 .. Last Next »