Reviews for That Pain to Miss
dawntwilight000 chapter 6 . 6/24/2010
It's so sad that she thought he would be at the airport for her. Heartbreaking! Such a great chapter!
dawntwilight000 chapter 5 . 6/24/2010
I love your Jasper. He handles Bella well. I can see how is is trying to tell her the Eddie loves her but just can't face things. Love the chapter.
sweetjade chapter 15 . 6/24/2010
So lovely. Will all the chapters be short? I really like them short but now that I'm getting really into it I wondering if they will be any longer? Great job!
dawntwilight000 chapter 4 . 6/24/2010
She did it and it wasn't easy. I love that she has a normal reaction to her thirst. Yes, where is the big a-hole?
dawntwilight000 chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
I love the parasite compare. Alice's response is so funny. Once again my heart breaks for our B!
dawntwilight000 chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
How dare he leave her when she changed. He should have been there when she woke up. What a coward! Love the chapter. Poor Bella! Good thing she's strong now she can kick his a$$.
dawntwilight000 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
The first time I read you story I didn't review each chapter because I couldn't stop reading. I just re-read it and will take the time to review. Because this story needs more! Love the first chapters. What a great set up to your story. I feel Bella's pain!
supers22 chapter 15 . 6/24/2010
I'm enjoying this story so much! Love the fast pace, and very realistic journey Bella is taking. Look forward to a HEA I hope xx
supers22 chapter 13 . 6/24/2010
sorry my reviews aren't more coherent/eloquemt. That was definitely the comversation I was waiting for, loved this chapter!
supers22 chapter 12 . 6/24/2010
awww this was the line that stood out for me

"To be a vampire means many things, but one of them is to be an effortless liar." hmmmmmm...Edward?
supers22 chapter 11 . 6/24/2010
oh my god, this story made me love Esme, Carlisle, Alice, Emmett even Rose...please make me love Edward too!
supers22 chapter 9 . 6/24/2010
one minute I'm laughing at the Vampire hunting section of Lonely planet guides, next I'm depressed at Bella's "downfall". Love the appearance of Rose, it's answering a few questions I think
supers22 chapter 8 . 6/24/2010
awww you're capturing the emotions brilliantly, and whilst I'm sure Bella is mistaken and Em/R are really searching for Edward, this is truly how I imagine canon Bella would react.
supers22 chapter 7 . 6/24/2010
aww i love the supportive Cullens, Esme is so sweet. I wish they had a secret vampire handshake!
supers22 chapter 6 . 6/24/2010
aww this ending of each chapter is so bittersweet, like a little victory for Bella but with the sadness too - am keen to know what Edward is thinking!
1,378 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 .. Last Next »