Reviews for That Pain to Miss
dawntwilight000 chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
I love the parasite compare. Alice's response is so funny. Once again my heart breaks for our B!
dawntwilight000 chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
How dare he leave her when she changed. He should have been there when she woke up. What a coward! Love the chapter. Poor Bella! Good thing she's strong now she can kick his a$$.
dawntwilight000 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
The first time I read you story I didn't review each chapter because I couldn't stop reading. I just re-read it and will take the time to review. Because this story needs more! Love the first chapters. What a great set up to your story. I feel Bella's pain!
supers22 chapter 15 . 6/24/2010
I'm enjoying this story so much! Love the fast pace, and very realistic journey Bella is taking. Look forward to a HEA I hope xx
supers22 chapter 13 . 6/24/2010
sorry my reviews aren't more coherent/eloquemt. That was definitely the comversation I was waiting for, loved this chapter!
supers22 chapter 12 . 6/24/2010
awww this was the line that stood out for me

"To be a vampire means many things, but one of them is to be an effortless liar." hmmmmmm...Edward?
supers22 chapter 11 . 6/24/2010
oh my god, this story made me love Esme, Carlisle, Alice, Emmett even Rose...please make me love Edward too!
supers22 chapter 9 . 6/24/2010
one minute I'm laughing at the Vampire hunting section of Lonely planet guides, next I'm depressed at Bella's "downfall". Love the appearance of Rose, it's answering a few questions I think
supers22 chapter 8 . 6/24/2010
awww you're capturing the emotions brilliantly, and whilst I'm sure Bella is mistaken and Em/R are really searching for Edward, this is truly how I imagine canon Bella would react.
supers22 chapter 7 . 6/24/2010
aww i love the supportive Cullens, Esme is so sweet. I wish they had a secret vampire handshake!
supers22 chapter 6 . 6/24/2010
aww this ending of each chapter is so bittersweet, like a little victory for Bella but with the sadness too - am keen to know what Edward is thinking!
supers22 chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
quite like the short chapter style, poor Bella!
supers22 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
just seen this rec'd on ADF, interesting idea!
ValiumWaltzes chapter 15 . 6/24/2010
I have to say, I didn't think I'd like a story that was essentially "without" Edward, at least most of the chapters so far. But this one really sucked me in. You've done a wonderful job and I really like your style of writing. I can't wait to see where you take this (and I love that Edward is jealous ... he deserves it!).
IceVault chapter 15 . 6/24/2010
Saw this on ADF, really enjoying it!

Hope Edward and Bella sort things out soon!
1,374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 .. Last Next »