Reviews for That Pain to Miss
supers22 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
just seen this rec'd on ADF, interesting idea!
ValiumWaltzes chapter 15 . 6/24/2010
I have to say, I didn't think I'd like a story that was essentially "without" Edward, at least most of the chapters so far. But this one really sucked me in. You've done a wonderful job and I really like your style of writing. I can't wait to see where you take this (and I love that Edward is jealous ... he deserves it!).
IceVault chapter 15 . 6/24/2010
Saw this on ADF, really enjoying it!

Hope Edward and Bella sort things out soon!
aliceg1967 chapter 15 . 6/24/2010
I love the relationship that Bella has with Jasper, her friend and confident and the only one able to talk her down from her cliff, such a shame as that should have been Edwards role before he screwed Bella over.
dawntwilight000 chapter 15 . 6/24/2010
Excellent chapter. Had to read it twice just because I loved it. Poor Eddie, but what did he expect? I love how you have given Bella strength. She doesn't take crap from any of the Cullen's and has a mind of her own. I was thinking.. how will she ever trust Edward again? Excellent job!
sujari6 chapter 15 . 6/24/2010
Great update soon.
1711AdvenaAvis chapter 15 . 6/24/2010
Awesome job !

Please hurry up with next chapter.
Jennyraem chapter 11 . 6/24/2010
OMG! I had tears in my eyes after that last paragraph. I just started reading this morning after a rec on ADF, and I have to say, Thank goodness you update often cause I am loving this story and your writing. Keep up the great work!
mamato chapter 13 . 6/24/2010
Ok, so I have to just say what an arrogant, conceited prick Edward is in this story. Are you trying to base it on his canon character? Is this supposed to be OOC? I'm not sure I understand...Canon Edward would NEVER abandon Bella like that, and furthermore, are they not mated? How do they stand to be away from each other? His words to Rosalie, the cursing from his mouth was shocking! He really ISN'T the Edward from the book, and he obviously wanted NOTHING to do with Bella, even though he told her 'you are my life now' earlier in their relationship. These two quotes really got to me:

"And they expected me to spend every day watching you wrestle with being a newborn, watching you fight the demon inside of us. Realistically, the probability of watching you take human lives and then try to live with the torment and the regret. And all the while knowing that it was all because of me."

"I was supposed to fake your death. I was supposed to tell your father. I was supposed to attend your damned funeral. And all the while I was supposed to forget about every human opportunity that I had cost you."

Uuuuhhh...isn't that what you do for someone you love? Make sacrifices? Put away your own fears and insecurities to be with them and help them? Does he not love her in this story? And if he thinks he does, then he doesn't really know what the definition of love is. His own family means nothing to him, so why should Bella?

This is definitely a twist on vamp Edward to be so self-absorbed for 2 whole years knowing Bella was changed. I didn't think ANYTHING would keep him away from her after that. But he is one narcisistic asshole to think the world revolves around HIS emotions while his 'true love' (*snort* lol!) is in misery without him. What a bastard!

I don't know how you could possibly redeem his character after the way he left her, and the things he said to Rosalie. His reasons couldn't possibly be good enough, because they are all about HIM, and not about Bella. He left her, and that is all there is to it. For him to feel ANY emotion about how she is living her life now is ludicrous. He has NO right at all!
TWIMOM chapter 15 . 6/24/2010
loving it, and jealous Edward, he left her when she needed him most, why can't he just man up and take what he knows he wants. Poor Bella and the thirst, I am surprised Edward did not go after her and find her laying on the ground, comfort her and be there for her like he should have been all along. Again he left her when she needed him most
Flying Silk chapter 15 . 6/24/2010
I strongly dislike Julian. He's starting to get on my nerves.
Raewright chapter 15 . 6/24/2010
I am so very glad Bella did not eat Scott's dad. :-)
Raewright chapter 14 . 6/24/2010
Someone recced this on adifferentforest. I am completely sucked in! I can't believe no one has taken this direction before. Such a fascinating "what if".

I'm not sure how Edward can redeem himself! What a whiney butt! lol
sweetjade chapter 14 . 6/24/2010
I LOVE YOUR STORY! Please update soon. :)
JMaire chapter 14 . 6/23/2010
Ha! The Cullens seem to be getting what they deserve. Maybe they realize they should have shown a little loyalty to Bella instead of protecting Edward's delicate, fragile, sensitive feelings.
1,362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 .. Last Next »