Reviews for That Pain to Miss
aliceg1967 chapter 14 . 6/23/2010
Hey I just found your story, I think it was recommended over on the ADF site ut I possibly found it added as a favourite on another authors site.

I love the way you move the story on so effortlessly, even though th chapters are short you seem to say so much. I will putting you on author alert, if everything you write is as well written as this then i want to read it!
NewObsession chapter 14 . 6/23/2010
I'm really enjoying this story.

Good to see Edward is back - but glad to see Bella won't accept him with open arms. I'm loving this new Bella I have to say.

You're writing is really well done. UD soon
dawntwilight000 chapter 14 . 6/23/2010
One of the gals over on A Different Forest pimped you out! I am so glad that I came over to read your wonderful story. I love the storyline, so different. The writing is very good and the pace is excellent. When I came to chapter 14, all I could think was damn I really need more! Now for my rant. What the hell is wrong with the pig headed vampire? I want to kick his a$$ myself! ! Ok, end of rant. I love it! Excellent job and really I need more soon!
sujari6 chapter 14 . 6/23/2010
Great chapter. Potential for Edward to get jealous over Julian?Please update soon so we can see what happens next.
Flying Silk chapter 14 . 6/23/2010
i have an odd feeling those were NOT good Emails
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 14 . 6/23/2010
That is very interesting chapter! :)
chanahope chapter 14 . 6/23/2010
Wonder if this guy is married? Seems nice.
TWIMOM chapter 14 . 6/23/2010
oh i can not stop reading, you have my attention hook line and sinker. I love the story, and the plot thickens.
1711AdvenaAvis chapter 14 . 6/23/2010
Awesome job !

Please hurry up with next chapter.
DarkAngelRakell chapter 13 . 6/22/2010
love isabella! lol
JMaire chapter 13 . 6/22/2010
Ha! Good for Bella.

But the rest of the Cullens shouldn't get off, either.
tygerbean chapter 13 . 6/22/2010
awesome! so stinkin' awesome! i can't wait for the next chapters...make edward crawl and beg for a bit!
chanahope chapter 13 . 6/22/2010
Definitely the BEST chapter so far! Bella's feelings were very open and distinct...keep it up.
Flying Silk chapter 13 . 6/22/2010
O god, i totally thought they were gonna rip each others clothes off and have crazy vampire sex all over her kitchen. I need to get my mind out of the gutter.
litchibi chapter 13 . 6/22/2010
Bravo for heroines who stand up for themselves. Thanks for the frequent updates!
1,362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 90 .. Last Next »