Reviews for Mountain Cave
Moses Navez chapter 1 . 6/24
Loved it. I do love the fact you kept using interesting words in stead of saying "Termari sucked his dick" you were much more classy. I really enjoyed this bit. Thank you.
Nice, but I think that the part when temari was eaten out was too short.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Brilliant just simply brilliant. That is all I have to say.
Samm91 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I really liked the story a lot. Would say that Naruto was a bit of an idiot at some point, well a bit too much of an idiot. Studying sexy no jutsu and traveling with jiraiya he should have some knowledge about what he should do to please her :)
Naruto has all his life searched for love and companionship through friends and family and I think it is weird that he says he doesn't know what love is. He had know something or his progression with his surrogate family (Iruka and others) and the confrontation with Sasuke will be meningless. But it might be because I am a hopeless romantic and I find it a bit sad that Temari pours her love to Naruto and he just ends up with the "I like this feeling (sex)"
The last thing I would like to see is actually the story continued a bit further. As one who loves the smut, romantic, and storytelling I can see a lot of things you could explain to round up everything such as: What happens afterward, why were they send for the mission (Gaara pushing his sister to be with Naruto or something else), and how would everyone react to their relationship.

Anyway this is one of my if not my most favorite pairings so keep up the good work! Would love to see some more :3 And again really liked the story
shithitsfan chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
OH GOSH: ITS Ga - A - Ra not GA - RRA
You see? Long A
kuroneko215 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Awesome!
Sandaime Hokage chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Really liked this fic and great lemon,

Peace Out

Sandaime Hokage
Grumpywinter chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Nice, would love to have seen some kagebunshins fucking Temari though.
JohnTitor chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Hey, I really liked this story.

Not because of the le,on but because you actually had a plot and even though it was short you did a great job.

Hope you write more Naru/Tem later on.
Raptorcloak chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Great lemon! I plan to do a NarutoxTemarixIno lemon in the future. I'll give you a heads-up when it's made.
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
i love this pairing and the story is almost perfect parrts sweet and sexy. I also for the 'is this love?' bits interesting aswell, very nice.
del chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Nice. I liked it a lot ... perverted ol' me ;) I liked the innocent naivety you managed to capture. I also like this pairing for some reason. Hope to see more from you.
Kween of Thorn chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
This was a good one only thing I would say is Temari was a bit OOC but I liked it. It shows what is hidden under her tough exterior. So Good Job. This is one of my favorite pairings.
Fire Dragon 911 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
not bad man not bad at all