Reviews for Mass Effect: Records of an Irken Defective
Scriptura chapter 18 . 7/30
Love This! Pls Update!
Coco Discordia chapter 5 . 7/11
There's just one problem.

The keepers are probably BILLIONS of years old.

The most commonly accepted estimate, that I've seen anyway, for how old the Reapers are is about two and a half billion years, and the Keepers were probably one of the first races ever harvested, probably the second or third in all likelyhood, so that would mean that somehow, Earth in the 21st century existed, and then disappeared two and a half billion years ago when Zim went into stasis, and reappeared in the present completely unchanged, otherwise, none of this would be possible.

And your forgetting that the Protheans observed us just fifty thousand years ago, so this timeline wouldn't work anyway, unless there was somehow a 'fake Earth' that existed while the real Earth was gone, which vanished when the real Earth returned, and the Earth the Protheans observed wasn't really Earth at all.

No offense, other than this major error the story is pretty good, but I really think this needs to be looked in in detail, otherwise the whole thing falls apart faster than a house of cards in a hurricane.
I'm actually pretty sour that I'm at chapter 18, all I want to do is read 19, but it doesn't exist. Whaa
Grocamol chapter 18 . 1/30
This was a really good read, I look forward to any more updates.
Gustauve-Drakenhime chapter 18 . 11/6/2016
Good story. I hope to see more of it in the future.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
Nice writing, but i hope its not some fic where everbody steals zims tech and makes him their lacky like most fics like that the irken are technological superior.. Probably more than the reapers the irken have teleporters,...
tylermech66 chapter 5 . 12/2/2015
well... Zim is technically the sole legitimate heir to that thing, considerign he's the last of his species...
oh, and i guess he is technically tallest also, go figure :D
EverfreeSparkle chapter 3 . 11/1/2015
I can't enjoy this, everyone is too incompetent and stupid. It's like Zim's very presence dampens the minds of anyone nearby.
Jebest4781 chapter 18 . 9/17/2015
Man this is getting good and now I want more
Jebest4781 chapter 17 . 9/17/2015
Well this was a big revelation that Dib is the original Shadow Broker and knew a lot on the Reapers
Jebest4781 chapter 16 . 9/17/2015
now seems that the Irkens are indeed indocternated and that Zim will now want to find Tak
Jebest4781 chapter 15 . 9/17/2015
well this was interesting and getting fun now
Jebest4781 chapter 14 . 9/17/2015
well this was interesting and good to keep some of Gaz's vibe in the story to make things unique with her
Jebest4781 chapter 13 . 9/17/2015
well this is interesting of Tali having Irken DNA inside of her so that she can live. also seems that Gaz has decided to show up in the story.
Jebest4781 chapter 12 . 9/17/2015
man this was pretty fun and enjoyed what you did here