Reviews for Moony's Midnight Snack
mharawolenczak chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
awwww... so sweet :)
Polish chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Lord of the Flies!

-cackles- Lol, nice! That was hilarious!
Pistis Sophia chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
was it the full moon?And is a sickle made of silver...hmm...

The story was funny anyway :)

can u write a sequel, of other times remus tries to eat sirius peter and james
Global Conquest-er chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
This, too, is absolutely hilarious.

And the Lord of the Flies reference? I use that almost all the time. At my friends birthday party, we all were beating up a pinata, thanks to me actually BEATING IT UP, as if it had been a boyfriend that made out with our mothers, and, again thanks to me, chanting that particular quote as we did so. My friends are in flags at school, so we took the silks off of the poles and used the uber-long sticks too. It was almost fun as burning something. We tore it apart, stuck its head on a baton, and ran around the neighborhood with various parts of the pinata on our persons. The neighbors were really freaked out, and with good reason. It should be on youtube somewhere, barring our pinata part parade, "Sweet 16 pig murder with flags" if your curious enough to look, but the camerawork is . . . well, not the best. Kindof Blair Witch Project-y, actually. I'm the second person to attack - the insane, screaming one, but that doesnt really matter. And you dont have to look it up. Its not good, not interesting, and not funny . . . just incredibly long and alot of screaming. But, yeah, all I had meant to do was to say that the LOF reference was hilarious as hell, well, if Satan was some sort of stand-up comedian with jokes that were actually good, but, you know what I mean, right?

THANKS, it was really funny. I liked it.
Banana chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
YES! Lord Of the Flies!
Triizore chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
I didn't think a werewolf was contagious in human form. I gotta stop biting my friends!

~FINE~
venusserenade chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
That was great! Caught the Lord of the Flies refrence, too. Good job! Thanx!
Cat Feral chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
I was half expecting this to end in slash. Kinda' glad it didn't. :-)

**~m peter...the other white meat~** Bwahahah! Love it!

** Remus walked back across the room, pausing in front of James' bed.

~hey, look at the quidditch captain. he's got some meat on his bones~ ** He does? I thought James was kind of scrawney - unless this takes place in their seventh year - maybe by that time, he's got some meat on him.

**~okay, FINE. what about sirius?~

*why would i want to eat him? he's scrawny* ** Again, I thought James was the scrawney one.

** ~BITE HIM EAT HIM KILL HIM SLIT HIS THROAT! KILL THE PIG, SLIT HIS THROAT, BASH HIM IN! KILL THE PIG, SLIT HIS THROAT, BASH HIM IN!~ (A/N: cookies to anyone who can tell me what book that's from) ** Is it just me, or are there a lot of FLIES in here? Oh, Lord!

**He picked a sickle up off the nightstand and pressed it to Remus' skin.** clever!

I like this - funny, but with sad under-currents.

(BTW, my Word dictionary defines "Insolent" as "Showing an aggressive lack of respect in speach or behavior.")
Schermionie chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
" *wolfie?*

~you know it~" LOL.

" ~m peter...the other white meat~"

" *but...but...won't his girlfriend mind?*

~naw, you can eat her too~"

" ~BITE HIM EAT HIM KILL HIM SLIT HIS THROAT! KILL THE PIG, SLIT HIS THROAT, BASH HIM IN! KILL THE PIG, SLIT HIS THROAT, BASH HIM IN!~" Yay! Lord of the Flies! That book is awesome... I mean, very sad. *collects cookies eagerly*.

And the bit where Sirius counted dots also... Well, all of it was awesome actually. This rocks! *favourites*.
Dishonorable chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Amusing
yllom21 chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Amusing little story, although some things needed to be captalized.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Theres something disturbingly amusing about that one. Not to mention volatile if the wolf is aware enough of them wouldnt he still be in animals form? where did that line from a book come from anyway?
hull lull lull chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Isn't that from um... let's see- Lord of the Flies? I could be wrong...
LadySilvrene chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Ew, Lord of the Flies. Ah, well. Siriusly (ha,ha,ha), Remus should have bitten Sirius at the throat insetead (hickey!) and started a major snogging session if you ask me. But you didn't. Oh well.