Reviews for Aphrodite
Gooberdee chapter 16 . 11/15
YES AN UPDATE! love this story and was really really worried you wouldnt continue it made my weekend :)
Karkatsbabe chapter 16 . 11/16
I love this! Ibiki and Rissa, crazy Kakashi, I think that the only thing that could make this better would be Anko or Genma and their perverted commentary. Or maybe Danzo dying a very brutal, bloody, and painful death.

I like how you slowly escalated the main couples relationship before it went *BOOM* "Hey, sexy. You watched me, letting me watch you is only fair."
pandora vanity chapter 16 . 11/15! Y
idea.getthe chapter 16 . 11/15
Short but at least it was continue
cnerriza chapter 16 . 11/15
OMG kakashi have sister-complex, wonder what does it take to loose it a little .
Black Cat Le'Darkblood chapter 15 . 3/18
more more more more please what happens next?
Hades' Neko chapter 15 . 1/17
Hahaha kakashi is funny. He needs to chill. I like this pairing. Honestly ibiki doesn't get enough love. Hope you can update soon ciao xD
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 15 . 11/20/2014
Love it! Please update soon! :D
Darkstarwolf1994 chapter 15 . 10/6/2014
awesome work keep it up.
Gooberdee chapter 15 . 8/18/2014
LOVE just LOVE this so far and please please tell me you are going to continue it IM BEGGING MORE :)
GhostLurkingInTheShadows chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
I really like this story :)
One little thing though. You have spelled frailness wrong (fagilness) I assume that he was not attracted to her much of a fag she was? :D
Animelover0115 chapter 15 . 4/8/2014
aww i love the stowy i think its adowable :) i can wait for the next chapters to read
Mimi Sutcliff chapter 15 . 2/23/2014
Love it! update!
invisible-gurl chapter 15 . 1/18/2014
hahahahahaha I love overprotective Kakashi! 3 hehe I can't wait to see a Kakashi-Ibiki interaction XD
Aurora Lopez chapter 14 . 10/9/2013
I like you make more chapters of Aphrodite, please because I like thise story very much bye.