Reviews for I Think This Hatchet is Undead
Kindre Turnany chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Love the title.

It's crazy that this was posted in June, but it's still completely relevant to Finn and Kurt's relationship as of the last episode to air (Duets, in case you read this at a time that is later). Anyway, I enjoyed it greatly.
shiva-goddessof chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Belated review, but nice handling of the Theatricality mess. Every single one of the Hudmels screwed up in that episode, and I'm hoping that will be acknowledged by the show at some point.
heartsvilleMonarch chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
This was a really good fic, one that could honestly happen in canon. I hope it does, these two need to sort stuf out!
Drarry Queen chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Wow.

I thought this was a very realistic take on both what Finn's AND Kurt's regrets could have been after that unforgetable scene in Theatricality. Great work, I am definitely faving this so i can check out more of your stories!
debraelq chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I really like this. Great job!
Blushing Cherry chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I love you for writing this! Beautiful in character piece of fiction that needs to exist within the show itself!
vcg73 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Great conversation. I'd like to think that this really took place somewhere in back of the series where we couldn't see it. :)
Feathered Filly chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
First story I've seen where the writer actually has Kurt taking his share of the blame in that whole ugly situation, instead of making Finn the bad guy and Kurt the innocent angel. I wanted so badly to see something like this on the show, and in all actuality this story is part of my own personal canon now; it DID happen for me. You wrote both Kurt and Finn completely in character, so it's not hard for me to imagine this having actually happened.

Another great story! Thank you )
Call me Mad chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
That was really good. After I saw that episode both me and my mom were, like, wait a minute, Finn's not the only one at fault here. What Kurt did was pretty messed up too.

That was really awesome!
redlexi chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Very nice story. Very realistic with the characters.