Reviews for Do you love me?
Guest chapter 7 . 3/3/2014
You need a beta reader for this story. There are too many grammar mistakes.
magicalnana chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
thanks for uploading. Although this is the usual fanfic that I read, it is still interesting. Just to let you know, I am reading chapters, but might not have the time to review every chapter.
Sarah Goodwill chapter 21 . 12/2/2012
Oh I know the feeling.
lunarwitch16 chapter 17 . 3/21/2012
Nice Story, keep up the good work.
Nyght elf chapter 13 . 1/30/2012
sorry for my mistakes! I am really trying to do my best!
Sarah Goodwill chapter 12 . 10/2/2011
Congrats on being Married but your never too old to write fan fictions. Hope for an update soon
CocoBunni96 chapter 11 . 1/18/2011
Woooooooooooooooooooooow, Sesshomaru-sama... Write it? -.-' I never thought he'd pull THAT. More please.
Carly chapter 10 . 1/17/2011
MORE MAKE MORE MAKE MORE! plz
Carly chapter 9 . 1/17/2011
omg tht sounds like me and my bff i was in sesshyz place wen he said he liked me i about passed out of pure annoyence wth my self saying wat i said i broke down th nxt day cuz i found i wasnt able to talk him his parents were mad about somthing and took his phone and took him out of school i still hav not talked to him since. all i wnt to do is tell him how i feel but its to late.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/17/2011
wat? daaang sesshy is a TEASE! i luved it cant wait for the next
Carly chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
awez how sweet!
Carly chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
i love it and i luv u even more for posting plz contiue
CocoBunni96 chapter 10 . 1/17/2011
Lol. I forgot all about this story. More please. 3
Me and Gaara 4ever chapter 9 . 11/10/2010
UPDATE! PLEASE OH PLEASE!
Chiaztolite chapter 8 . 8/17/2010
Hmmm... ESL huh? I congratulate you for taking a big challenge of writing stories in English. I know it's hard, I'm just like you (an ESL, I mean). But things will get better, you'll see.

I think your writing gets better from one chapter to the next. However, I do think your paragraphs tend to be too long. You should break it up more. And do a new paragraph when you want to start a dialogue. It gets a bit confusing if you insert the dialogues in one super long paragraph.

This is all for now. But I'll be interested in reading your next chapter.