Reviews for A Soul
alice-in-wonderland-22 chapter 11 . 6/29/2012
i wonder if Miroku is a real monk. he sure doesn't act like one
alice-in-wonderland-22 chapter 10 . 6/29/2012
the taiyoukai are brought down by dog commands. so sad and so funny at the same time
Ganheim chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
Her soul knows too that he would never dishonor a young woman left in his care

[Just like such a cute hanyou kid would never become an embittered creature more willing to be called a monster than friend?]

yours, wench."

[Odd, he stopped calling her that before Moryoumaru’s appearance]

"Hahaue!"

[I understand some Japanese, but much of it translates. Like this (which comes roughly to ‘mother’ and if it’s awkward in English then it would be as awkward in Japanese)]

she'd helped him invest

[Are you familiar with the terms “fix fic” or “wish fic”? This is starting to sound a lot like that]

Chapter 2

and he's pretty sure she smiles when he and Kagome make up

[Cute sentiment, but not as cute the second time. I like the multiple-viewpoint idea, but not when most of it’s carbon-copy. Open Mouth Insert Foot is one fic that did it well, because there were noteworthy degrees of difference based on perspective. No such construction here]

I understand the emotional sentiment, but I think that it would have been better placed as a singular one-shot. As it is, I think you copied the entire chapter and only did some extremely minor word shuffling, because it was like reading the exact same thing, and the sentiment in BOTH was thereby weakened.
MissKitty35 chapter 15 . 3/10/2012
I really love this story and find myself reading it over and over again. It is such a nice idea and I enjoy it very much. Thank you.
Draconias chapter 15 . 10/3/2011
Good story Love the ending
Sakurazero chapter 15 . 7/20/2011
I loved it some chapters made me laugh and others made me sad but this it a very good fanfiction that I enjoyed a lot :)
Rabe Addler chapter 15 . 5/27/2011
solid work no complaints. Wish I had better praise to fault not your work. Work is very acceptable.
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 15 . 1/16/2011
:) Nothing more to say.
SuzeHeart chapter 15 . 8/9/2010
Oh, wow. I love it! Please, please do a sequel like you did with Her Knight and stuff. That would be so cool to write a futuristic story about the reincarnations of the gang! Sorry, I'm gushing, aren't I? Oh, well. It would be cool though, don't you think? I just love your stories! Keep writing! )
raa chapter 15 . 7/14/2010
i think this is the best ch of all very good job...once again, i wish i had ur writting skills...T.T
raa chapter 14 . 7/14/2010
O.O i- wow i really like this ch! i love kirara's outlook...n how u tied her into every1s life so early on! brilliant!
raa chapter 13 . 7/14/2010
lol poor grandpa!:)
raa chapter 12 . 7/14/2010
O.o wtf? i hope the next ch explains more...
raa chapter 11 . 7/14/2010
its nice to finally see through keade's eys i wish the anime ppls did more of that in the actual inuyahsa stuff...
raa chapter 10 . 7/14/2010
it makes me happy to see their miss-fit of a family do so well:):):)