Reviews for Gun Meister
Aleksast chapter 1 . 2/17
Hey, good story merging Soul Eater with Evangelion, so I wonder if I can translate this fanfic to my language, spanish. Let me know please.
Jalen of the Silence chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
another awesome story from your rather creative mind. I always enjoy reading your tales especially those with your particular brand of humor. It always manages to make me laugh. You are indeed one of my favorite authors. You should perhaps consider creating more Soul Eater/Evangelion stories the possibilities are endless. Perhaps a Shinji/Crona pairing? Their personalities are very similar and it would be cute (if you wanna go with the belief that Crona is female anyway). again this was a great and well written piece, keep up the good work I look forward to your next story
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
pretty the it up
saiyan prince1 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
i like it. its a nice mix of many elements just like you said. and you always find ways to bring new pairs into the evangelion world. can't wait to read your next eva/soul cross over
Cylon One chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Not enough to just put awesome, but it’s all I got.

Awesome!

Once again a new universe to put on the pile of really cool things to happen to Shinji along with who he gets paired with.

Ever since I first discovered Soul Eater and they made their first appearance, the Thompson Sisters have always been my favorites.

Like their personalities and that they can transform into guns.

I am kinda a gun fan so that could be part of the reason.

I commend you for a real great story and for Shinji getting married to Liz.
animefan29 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Well it was a sweet story, one where everyone got what they wanted (with the exception of Medusa in the omake). Gotta say I am glad you put in the omake, otherwise this would be completely lacking in Soul Eater style humor.

I'll look forward to the next. Truthfully Black Star annoys me as well and its wouldn't hurt to teach him a lesson. Maybe get him a weapon as self-centered as he is (Asuka!), that ought to be a real kick in the pants.
Mev852 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I really like Soul Eater, and find the Thompson Sisters and Death the Kid to be really entertaining, so I found this story to be very entertaining. I didn't feel like you were bashing the Kid or anything, since Liz really does have a problem with the Kid's symmetry complex throughout that entire episode. I just thought it was the kind of entertaining one-shot I've come to expect and enjoy from you.
Elia950 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
this is awesome *_*

There is a chance of it being done as a long fic that start before shinji arrive in tokyo 3 *_*

Still with the same pairing *_*
karthik9 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
it is good story
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Interesting match there, and really liked how it worked out for Shinji, though the omake with the Kid giving advice was hilarious.
The Captain chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
This is a seriously good fic, man...

I wonder that Andrew Hildreth will say about this?

Anyway, keep it up... Mr. Gunman!