Reviews for Blind Loyalty
just lovely
Unyielding Wish chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
This is so sad...
oldhokages chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
:D I think the Hiashi/Tsume was a wee bit more than implied. I'm surprised by how well I liked it. Can you imagine the crazies if Kiba found out? lol. And Hinata would just faint something fierce.

I loved the way you portrayed the brothers, though. I like how underneath it all, they still cared about each other even after all their difficulties. That's really important, you know? I hate it when people show them as just blatantly hating each other. That mess is strictly Uchiha. HYUGAS ARE MADE OF LOVE. Arhem. I should really sleep more.

Anyway, great story. Good job!
SammyQuill chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Oh God, this is so very sweet! *sniffles*

Wonderfully done. I came to your page today just to read Ying and Tang again - why yes, I do love it so and read it from time to time for a pick me up - and I found this little gem. You portray the Hyuuga twins wonderfully and you already know i love your Tsume/Hiashi.

On another note, I was wondering if I could borrow your fifty themes - with due credit - for some sannin ideas I had. If it's okay with you and all. If you don't want to, it's perfectly fine and I'll work around it or can the project.

Please let me know. And once again, excellent job!
Master Solo chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
so this implies that Kiba might be Hinata's half-brother. Interesting. I like this alot.
lovesrainscent chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
You really do have the sibling love/resentment relationship down. It was quite descriptive and very true to life. I love all your work with this team and adding hiazashi into the mix made perfect sense.