Reviews for What Follows Next
ParisWriter chapter 15 . 5/20/2012
Sad to see this hasn't been updated in over a year. It was going so well, too... Any chance that you'll be picking this story back up in the future?

I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed what there is of this story, as well as its predecessor. I've been reading quite a few Dragon Age fics in preparation of writing a few of my own (one of which will be QUITE long and cross over into a sequel about Hawke in DA2). Yours have been some of the best I've read.
Erynnar chapter 15 . 2/12/2011
*SIGH* I love your writing so much! Love the meeting with Perpetua and Lanie's common sense. Also hope she gets that demon thing cleared up before that worst possible moment scenario! I am in love with Rhedyn (love that name) and Zev together. Nice talent with the animals! Wonderful as always!
NuitNuit chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
Do I sense an impending romance between Zy and Torin? Nice chapter!
NuitNuit chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
This may be a silly point, but my favorite part of this chapter was - It will be officiated over by Sister Theohild of the Denerim Chantry. I just hope I don't end up married to a side of bacon or some other meat product.

I just love when people incorporate little quirkisms from the game into their stories. Really brings things to life for me (if that makes sense)
NuitNuit chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I've been so neglectful in finishing reading 'What Comes Next'. I started and just never got to finish. Thank you for putting a summary at the start of this story so that I can jump right into the sequel.

Yes, this isn't much of a review of content. Consider it a review for awesome thoughtfulness on your part instead? :)
Lillie chapter 15 . 1/27/2011
Took me a while to get to this one, but it was worth the wait. I agree with Alistair - Lanie is going too easy on the Chantry.
mille libri chapter 15 . 1/18/2011
Lanie's final thought in this chapter is disturbingly ominous - and after she just proved that she was the most reasonable person in that meeting, too! I hope she manages to rise above that desire demon. I love that Zev is slowly being seduced by an innocent young woman - it's such a delicate role reversal!
Liso66 chapter 15 . 1/18/2011
A very subtle cliffhanger! The cruelty crept in and attacked! hehe

Lanie making compromise having Templars in the palace didn't surprise me as much as it did Ali. Her growth over the story has been subtle yet, very strong. The progression of her understanding of the sacrifices she has to make in her position are so well played out.

Now, that desire demon... "shivers" I just feel something brewing there..

Zev and Rhedyn's expedition has been so good. Her call for the animals was my favorite part of the entire scene. So incredibly well done.

Zevran spending time rubbing her hands and being tentative to her skittishness gave me warm fuzzies. I like when writers remember, he has a tender side too.

Thank you for another amazing chapter!

Liso
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 15 . 1/18/2011
Zev is falling for the wild elf lol
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 15 . 1/18/2011
What a fun chapter! Rhedyn is an intriguing character and her obtaining images from the various animals was so imaginative! Nathaniel was wrong not to recruit her!
Serani73 chapter 14 . 1/13/2011
I am so in love with this story! I'm so scared for little Kellin. I hope nothing happens to him or anybody else. I cannot wait for the next chapter.
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 14 . 1/5/2011
this girl is going to need a miracle to find that trail
Lillie chapter 14 . 1/4/2011
Glad to see this story back!
mille libri chapter 14 . 1/4/2011
Yay, an update! Glad to see the story going again! I'm not sure I trust Eamon as much as Alistair does, or his human nannies, even though the arguments make sense.
Windchime68 chapter 14 . 1/4/2011
Great chapter. :) I'm especially intrigued by Camden, and am looking forward to finding out more about who he is and why he was taken. I like grumpy-old-man Dougal as well.