Reviews for Promised Percentages
LunaSaga chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
Ooooo please continue! This is one of .and you respectfully put them into character! Your well on this fic! Don't stop now! Please update!
The Cheese Alchemist chapter 4 . 5/23/2012
That was really great 3 I loved the way you kept them in character, even though the situation wasn't familiar! Can't wait to hear the rest of it _
Athenafrodite chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
Please PLEASE tell me you're going to continue this!

this was so great, please update!

(by the way, I'm Musicislife5 in dART;) )
iheartfullmetal chapter 4 . 12/7/2011
Ohmehgawd please continue, please, maybe winry can become pregnate ya know, that would be funny, especially whenever they would come home, winry would be pregnate and paniko would probly be at Ed, what do you think?
To lazy to sign in chapter 4 . 12/3/2011
Please continue
TheMistOfThePast chapter 4 . 10/29/2011
love this! please post more soon!
Auto-Alchemechanicist chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
I forgot what I was going to say, damn it!

Clearly, this was the best lemon-non-lemon ever! IN THE HISTORY OF LEMONS. I mean really, it is sooooooooo EdxWinry. It's just THEIR lemon. Like, really, I've read A LOT of lemons since I started with this (mind you, I'm 17, so imagine when I started [and I'm restricted by my parents because of an incident that happened a few years ago that only a certain author and I know {my parents have SUPERVISION}]), but none as great as this one. (Although, LittleChemist had a lemon in one of her stories that was very EdxWinry characterized (which I'm sad about because I can't find it and I really liked that story), but anywho). This is probably THE best lemon. It keeps them in character, it has the EdxWinry awkwardness and dorkiness, and stays true to them. Arakawa should draw this and make it a Gaiden (with a warning).

I honestly forgot what I wanted to say. I just remmebered some things.

Winry, really? Even YOU don't believe you're going to bunk with your "brother". Stop lying.

Also, I thought of this while I was reading: Welcome to King Burger, where you can have it your way, but don't get crazy. Bon Qui Qui! But that's random and essential. Ed and Winry are definitely gonna hve it their way and get crazy in the next chapter, right? Right? I mean, really, please give us a lemon that complements this lemon-non-lemon. It would so totally compliment it.

Shit, I'm really sorry, but I can't remember what the hell it was that I was going to tell you. And it makes me sad because it was something funny. :'(

OH YEAH! The part about the bed, when Winry comes in: YES, ED, she's going to SLEEP in the BED with YOU in IT. Suck it up. And also on him being a gentleman: YES, WINRY, he IS THAT much of a GENTLEMAN. Until he tried pressing on your vulva. Ahi, Dios mio. For one thing I'm glad I took that medical terminology class and had some maturity grow in me to study the female reproductive system and all that stuff about us women. Although these weren't my funny comments. Forget it.

I hope you can update soon! I'm dying here and I was a little, happy, yeah, happy. I'd rather not say THAT comment. Don't get me wrong; I was super excited for the updates full of lengthy chapters to enjoy, but I hope you can understand when I say 'happy' instead of ANOTHER phrase I don't feel comfortable saying. Oh, yeah, but was alright typing 'vulva' in the review box. *sighs*(Speaking of maturity, which I clearly lost some right now).

I guess this is the only M rate I plan to read, since it's you. I make sacrifices.

Keep up the amazing and awzum job and happy writing! Talk to you soon!

Auto-Alchemechanicist chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
When the hell did you update this beauty of a chapter? Well, better late than never, right?

This was long, but it was very satisfying. I had to reread the last part of the previous chapter to remember the story, but I got through it.

I just have to say you're a genius for writing this. I love it. And guess what! It rained when I was reading this! Perfect setting!

Also, I love their arguments. They're so EdxWinry. I lold at the part of Ed's theory that if he's romantic with Winry, he'll get neutered. Poor baby! And Alphonse, can I have a copy of the book you sent your brother? I'd really appreciate it. ;D

Just one thing: If I remember correctly, Ed was born in 1899. His age is a year more than that of the calendar's. I thought The Promised Day went down when he was 16 in 1915 and left at age 18 to the west in 1917. That's just me, but I thought it was like that. Just something I was pondering over.

I wish I could give a better, longer review, but this chapter is too epic to focus. It's just too awzum for words! Nicely done!

AmyNChan chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
LightMyBulb chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
actually Ed was born in 1899, he was 5 when his mom died, 15 in the begining of the manga (1914), and possibly 16 at the end (1915) the manga gives you dates so it's pretty easy to figure out...
Mio chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
I loved this, hilarious, and so in-character. Please, please, update soon! ;)
Gisel0202 chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
Excellent! I really liked it. I hope to read more soon!
AnimeCookie93 chapter 4 . 5/22/2011

*heart* can't wait for more!

Katsumara chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
Oh my. Not only was it Ed/Winry fluff.. but Ed/Winry Smutfluff..smuff! Very nicely done here, Nefer-T. Loved it.
OhJay chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
Uh, you're timeline is messed up, confusing mangaverse with animeverse. Ed was born in 1899, and Trisha died in 1904 like you said, but he was 5 in the manga, not 9 like in the anime. If you do the math the promise day happened around 1915, and if he and Winry are 20 now then it would be about 1919. Other than that it was pretty good, and sorry it took me so long to get to this chapter.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »