Reviews for And the Lake Will Run Red
yukihime88 chapter 5 . 2/16
it would be good if the one sasuke fought is a blood clone.. at the valley
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 5 . 9/3/2015
I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy liked it. I mean 10/10 like it. Like loooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeee it. And I hope you come back to it but its been years so I guess that's not happening. Oh well at least I got to read some of this. It sure as hell is better then nothing.
Ratnik Svetlosti chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
I really love your story, hope you'll be able to update soon. I love the changes you've done :-)
Moonstone blaze chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
Aww please update! I really like this story so far. That blood clone was a good surprise and Naruto's relationship with Kakashi is improving since Naruto realizes that he has another important precious person. Sighs I prolly have to wait for more romance but I don't mind. I always like Kakashi character.
Yuu3 chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
More?
twilightromance4ever chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
Ne, Ne, are you still writing? cause this is pretty good :)
Delighted Laughter chapter 5 . 9/12/2012
Oh...this hasn't been updated in a while... I really liked it...
CaptainOfAsgard chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
awww so cute!
xXIara-chanXx chapter 5 . 3/20/2012
Ohh! Oh God! This story is amazing!

I love KakaNaru so much! I need for more!

This fanfictions goes take update?

This story is very captivating.

I have the feeling that this time Naruto does not use a Bushin Akai!
TidusGT chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
love the story, hope you update soon!
softdreamer chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
it's really interesting and I like the way you developed the relationship between Naruto and Kakashi

hope you gonna continue

good work :)
PhoenixWytch chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
Oh boy... Kakashi is going to kick Naruto's behind if he dies trying to save Sasuke the Traitor.

Thanks for writing.
daydreamer-cloudwatcher chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
Oh I love it, i hate the bastard Sasuke though, he's hurting Kakashi more! You're writings so good, there's like no mistakes or anything and it's soo enjoyable, a bloood clone is a genius idea as well! Can't wait to read more DdCw xx
asdf chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
I like it very much. I find it interesting though that Itachi did not make Sasuke see the death of his teamate when he used the Tsukuyomi or whatever it is called on him.
RamenKnight chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
Wow, rally good. Looking forward to the next update.