Reviews for Mobile Suit Star Trek
DinoZilla chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
WoW!This story rocks!Once again it proven once more anime tech rulez!Please continue!
Warmachine375 chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
Wow cool story!
Totong chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
Wow!An Amazing & kick-ass Gundam/Star Trek update this terrific story of yours and I couldn't wait how the Federation gonna use those Gundams & if they gonna make more of those terrifying machines (to the Romulans of curse) or will the Klingons gonna allied with the Federation because of this incident.I bet those Klingons gonna ask the Federation if they could give them those blueprints of those Gundams so that they could make their own.I shudder to think if Those guys could build and pilot those please update true believer,excelsior!
Totong chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
Wow! Gundams taking down three Romulan star cruisers with little effort. This crossover is really kick-ass! I wonder how those Gundams came to the Star Trek universe later but right now I enjoying this story. Update soon. Onwards true believer, excelsior!
atsik101 chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
Oh my dear Admiral Dafera you should have know that nothing is Impossible for a Gundam, but when eight Gundams are working together the only thing impossible is to stop them!
camitake chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
UGHHHH! i want more of this! its too damn awesome to not be continued! eversince i watched Star Trek i craved for a crossover with Gundams! it just made sense! im so happy i found this! UGH! LOVE IT!
Trife chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
I do so hope that you decide to continue this story. Please update soon this is great!

Trife

Awesome story.

Continue
Sajuuk chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
hello lol

you tell us reader that you don't like to write so find a co-writer because we reader want to know the change tha come to the federation

or else make that story in adoption by a good writer

by

thunder18 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
enjoyed reading this chapter

update soon
readerofgoodfanfiction chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
Talk about a spectacular first appearance in the battlefield, that was AWESOME TO THE MAX the scenes of Gundams ripping thru those Romulan Warbirds is something only a Gundam can do, but I think I've seen one of the scenes on the God Gundam holding the warship from going to Warp from somewhere though can't remember where though... but that's some great scene.
Blackholelord chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
It been so long, I actually forgot about the story, I had added to my favorite list when I first read, but after a while I basically forgot because the lack of updates.
God Revan chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
Guess you cant say "Wing Zero Custom" since it would sound weird. So I guess of Zero's choice name was adequate. Also when talking about Zero's wings, its supposed to be written as "angel-like" you need to add the "-" sign when speaking about such thing. Also I understand that you couldn't do the "A" upside down with Turn Gundam. Try looking for the letter next time to be more accurate with your story.