Reviews for Getting Over It
jarjayes chapter 1 . 9/6
I usually don't ship Mai and Seto but...
Okay, let me start. This was different than what I was used to. I had so many different moments where I myself wanted to cry. YOU, my dear, have that effect on people. I even wanted to cry when Mai dumped Seto. Okay, I was also rooting for it but I wanted to cry because of his reaction. Oh gosh, you had me emotional and all.

I was mad that he went for Mai and that Mai accepted. I felt for Tea. Gosh did I feel for her!
Um, but when Mai emphasized that he was good in bed I realized that she really wasn't in love with him. She was trying to convince herself that she was but I saw this aspect missing.

When Mai proposed the mud thing and he looked at her like it was the wonkiest thing in the world, I was like, "hmmm, I wonder if he'd have the same opinion if it were with Tea?"

Um, I think the ending was too fast. What I mean is that I felt the transition was a bit hurried. but other than that, I was choked with emotion. And I loved it that this time Seto didn't start out being the jerk he was in the series but had actually changed over the years.

Loved Mokuba's slip and how Tea wanted to hit herself for it.
I enjoyed the story.
Spannerspoon chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Haha, that last line just killed me!

Brilliantly written, I loved it!
kyoko minion chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
You are an awesome writer!
coherence lol chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
YugiohPokemon28 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Clapping) excellent. i loved the ending at the baseball game awesome proposal. thanks for providing another great story.
GeminiMercedes chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
LOVED this story! So funny and interesting, I hope you do more like this in the future
SerenePanic chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
... In... a.. coat.. closet...
Well, he DID say somewhere private...
This has got to be the longest one-shot I've ever read.
And technically (for once) Joey was correct. September 20th is normally still summer. Silly Mai.
Great job!
hourglass eternity chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Etsuko An chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
OMG this was soooo goood! At first i really hated Seto for going out with Mai and not Téa. I also felt Tea's pain being the azureshipper that i am. i was also mad at Mai for not being able to read Téa. my heart was beating so fast. i'm just glad that azureshipping the closet! (i think it'd be a better title...not that the current title is bad)

p.s Kaiba seems a little too out of character for my taste. i get that it's been a long time, but the change from his persona in the show was extremely drastic and I wasn't exactly happy how you characterized Anzu as unmotivated to be a dancer.

but other than that great story! definitely an emotional rollercoaster :)
iceandfire66 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
You should be incredibly proud of this story. Why? Because you actually took things slowly and built up the relationship. Kaiba naturall was OOC from the series, but he SHOULD be more like this.

animegirl chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
This is a great story!

Love it!
TatteredSpinner chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
This was really good. I normally don't like pure romance without a little bit of action/adventure mixed in, but this really caught my attention. And I love the recurring coat closet theme :)
Lily Noir chapter 1 . 12/9/2010

freakin love it

good job

AmQaudrus chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
2 words:

absolutly fantastic.

no need for more, I'm speechless anyway.
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I actually really enjoyed this.

The idea that Mai and Joey liked to argue a lot for the sake of arguing (and their loooove) was a great touch in this story. :)