Reviews for Getting Over It
Spannerspoon chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Haha, that last line just killed me!

Brilliantly written, I loved it!
kyoko minion chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
You are an awesome writer!
coherence lol chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
HLEP IM CRY THIS IS BEST ENDING
YugiohPokemon28 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Clapping) excellent. i loved the ending at the baseball game awesome proposal. thanks for providing another great story.
GeminiMercedes chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
LOVED this story! So funny and interesting, I hope you do more like this in the future
SerenePanic chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
... In... a.. coat.. closet...
Well, he DID say somewhere private...
This has got to be the longest one-shot I've ever read.
And technically (for once) Joey was correct. September 20th is normally still summer. Silly Mai.
Great job!
hourglass eternity chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
ANOTHER ONE OF MY FAVORITES! GREAT JOB! (_)
Etsuko An chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
OMG this was soooo goood! At first i really hated Seto for going out with Mai and not Téa. I also felt Tea's pain being the azureshipper that i am. i was also mad at Mai for not being able to read Téa. my heart was beating so fast. i'm just glad that azureshipping prevailed...in the closet! (i think it'd be a better title...not that the current title is bad)

p.s Kaiba seems a little too out of character for my taste. i get that it's been a long time, but the change from his persona in the show was extremely drastic and I wasn't exactly happy how you characterized Anzu as unmotivated to be a dancer.

but other than that great story! definitely an emotional rollercoaster :)
iceandfire66 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
You should be incredibly proud of this story. Why? Because you actually took things slowly and built up the relationship. Kaiba naturall was OOC from the series, but he SHOULD be more like this.

EXCELLENT JOB!
animegirl chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
This is a great story!

Love it!
TatteredSpinner chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
This was really good. I normally don't like pure romance without a little bit of action/adventure mixed in, but this really caught my attention. And I love the recurring coat closet theme :)
Lily Noir chapter 1 . 12/9/2010

freakin love it

good job

lily
AmQaudrus chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
2 words:

absolutly fantastic.

no need for more, I'm speechless anyway.
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I actually really enjoyed this.

The idea that Mai and Joey liked to argue a lot for the sake of arguing (and their loooove) was a great touch in this story. :)
RiikiTikiTavi chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I enjoyed this. I especially liked that grown-up characters had grown-up relationships, problems, and situationsl