Reviews for Whatever it takes
alex chapter 22 . 8/14/2015
this was an amazing story. a few corrections, mstyque lost her power in the 3rd movie and gates magneto. but if she were to die it would have to be after she lost her it was a good and well written story.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/27/2014
Please write some more of this story or better yet do a series for them.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/11/2013 Victor is Charlie's father?!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Looooving this story :D
DarkMoon2222 chapter 22 . 6/22/2013
Great story! Wonderfully written.
Loved it chapter 22 . 10/18/2012
What a great story definitely had me hooked. I very nearly dropped you when Victor got Marie, but I kept up and was rewarded with a lovely ending. You managed to weave an original plot and yet integrate the mayor events of the movie. I hope you keep on writting.
Tigress2929 chapter 22 . 6/21/2012
Not surprisingly, you have managed to create another interesting story. Kept me interested and I liked it!
The Red Dove chapter 22 . 5/7/2012
Sorry I couldn't sign in, but my laptop's being a turd.

Anyway, GREAT STORY! I loved it. I'd add it to my favorites, but my strict dad browses through it, and sorry to say this, but he won't like the certain 'themes' in the story...

But he can't look at my review history! So consider this a mark in the favorites list category!
nicole7049 chapter 22 . 8/21/2011
awesome story :)
Katya Jade chapter 22 . 6/1/2011
Just found your stories and I'm really enjoying them. I liked the different take you did on their relationship. Nice job. :)
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 22 . 5/13/2011
Awesome story Yaay Yaaay!
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 14 . 5/13/2011
"Our daughter, darlin'." LOVE IT!
TrickyBusiness chapter 22 . 4/29/2011
I loved Rogue's idea of balance. And a prefect ending to a great story. A wonderful job.
TrickyBusiness chapter 21 . 4/29/2011
Aww, so sweet. Great chapter.
TrickyBusiness chapter 20 . 4/29/2011
Goooo Rogue. I loved that it was Rogue who got to kick Victor butt, instead of Logan. She deserves that pleasure. Loved it. Keep up the great work.