Reviews for A Decade Apart
sugaray chapter 4 . 8/13/2011
RL can be a bitch but hope ur able to continue this story coz it has such potential and ur writing style is really good. I don't like Alice so far...why butt her nose in other people's lives even if its her brother and shouting at her elder brother at his own home. I didn't like that about her at least Rose just commented and left it at that. Hope J/E put her in her place. Anyway can't wait for an update.
Raven's twimom chapter 4 . 3/14/2011
I like it so far. I see a rough road ahead for our boys though. THANKS FOR WRITING!
Mrs. Agget chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
Daaaaamn wifey! WOW! So so GOOD! Edward 'working the decks'? Uh huh! Need I say more? That shit put images in my mind I will remember for a looooong time! *giggle*

Jealous Jasper? H-O-T

Loved the chapter, my wifey, and I hope to see the next one soon!

Love to you xoxo

Penny
kgq chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Wow just start this little story and I think it is wonderful Sad, tense, and loving cant wait to read the rest.
mrsbeas chapter 4 . 1/15/2011
I'm so glad you kept going, I love this fic! Great chapter and looking forward to the next one!
Darloudasha chapter 4 . 1/15/2011
NICE!
harrytwifan chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
Well Sarah, I'm glad to see you back. No apologies necessary! We all have a RL and are just thankful for what you great authors can give us.

What a great chapter! Thanks for not making everything perfect right off. Their hesitation with eachother is so realistic. I look forward to another chapter as soon as you are able. I hope 2011 is a great year for you.

Nancy
bbbluez chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
"Love me?" - too cute! Love jealous Jasper even though he is not really in a position to be. Glad the boys spoke up a bit.
sasharose11 chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
I'm glad the boys are talking again, missed them and the story. Edward as a DJ, pretty damn hot. Looking forward to next update, hoping they take a breather here and there to talk.
Navygirl14 chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
Great chapter...I like Jealous Jasper...he's hot but hopefully he will learn to reel that in - it gets old after a while...I hope that the talk goes well..they love each other...if they just talk, communicate and be truthful with each other they will be able to get through anything together..
sunystone chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
*raises hand* Me! I still care about these boys! :) I liked this chapter, Edward sure makes a fuckhot DJ! And I always love a jealous Jasper ;)
Jay Yates chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
At first I was a little lost, but I founf my way back quickly. Poor Jazz. Hope their conversation helps him.
Jess110426 chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
I'm just loving this. you bet I'll be keeping a close eye on my inbox for any update you might have lined up.

I'm looking forward to what E has been upto for the last 10 years... and how these 2 will continue down that road together.
AHotMess chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
So I love it, I really do. I love the intrigue of seeing what "grownup" E does and how that will all fit into J's busy life.

I fear (like I had to with my own fic) that the drama is coming and RL, well their RL, is going to prove more difficult than they thought.

Can't wait until this updates bb.

Love ya, Love this fic.

xoxo
AHotMess chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
I really liked Jasper's side.

I'm a little nervous about Jasper falling into an "uneasy" sleep at the end of the chapter though.

I can't wait to read the last chapter, so I'm reading...NOW!

xoxo