Reviews for Remember Me
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Good story. I like writing stories about Frodo, too. This story had me teary-eyed, since this - like other stories I read - shows Frodo leaving Middle-earth and those he knew behind.

Well done. Mind if I put this story in my community, 'A Hobbit's Comeback'?

Aria Breuer
G chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
Powerful symbolism in using the star glass to show that Frodo's tale ended in "endless light"
Shire hobbit chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
*sniff* That was so sad... I really liked it. I always hated it that Frodo had to leave in the end, but I do like these kind of stories. It was really great!
Skye12 chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
::tears glitter down cheeks::

How touching... It was just so terrible sad... Bitter-sweet... Short but sweet as well... You write very true to Tolkien... I can really see Frodo thinking all of that... just that way...

Deeply touched and moved...

~Skye~
Melilot Millstone chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
Hey, I'm back. I just wanted to read it again, I loved this fic so much.
Lady Cheshire chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
Nice twist with the Galadriel quote.

Good job.
Melilot Millstone chapter 1 . 3/18/2002
I thought I knew this story. It was actually the very first thing I read when I found this ! That is so beautiful!
elvenstar chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
That was truly beautiful. It gave me goosebumps, I swear. You have real talent,I'm so jealous! _~
TALEWG chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
Oh, that's really sad...So touching...Great, are you happy now? I'm crying. It's usually you crying, so I guess it's karma. YOU DIDN"T TELL ME ABOUT THIS ONE EITHER! And, i forgot to say, in Dhu, the poem, it reminds me of Arwen, singing to Aragorn most likely. Anywho, fabulously sad and well-written. As Always. _
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
Wow! This is really good! Can you write some more?
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
This was sweet and heartbreaking. While perusing some of the fic on this site, I often find myself hoping that the dear Professor does not tire from rolling over in his grave, but I really believe he would approve of this vignette!
Ron's Girl chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
Beautiful. This made me cry.
Mara Trinity Scully chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
That was truly lovely, just waaaaaay too short! Keep going! Tell me more! :)