Reviews for Clouds and Discords
Lemontea-addict chapter 6 . 4/1
I'm liking the writing style. It's... Somewhat different. I like it. Keep up the great work. Tamaki sounds awesome.
Moka-girl chapter 6 . 3/25
I've just finished reading this story and I can say I quite like it! I hope to see more soon!
Idealism chapter 6 . 2/22
Can't wait for the next chapter! And is it going to be a mukuroxOC fanfic? Just curious. And I love your OC by the way, and there is definitely no OOC moments from any of the characters. Keep it up!
Mickey chapter 5 . 12/4/2014
Bruh... this story is AWESOME! I love that she's a shorty too! It's rare to see characters that are short and can kick major butt! Hopefully you find some time to update this story!
Seere Klein chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I actually liked your character, though I doubt and really doubt that anyone can pull a stunt like that to Hibari XD I mean the running away, yes but really the pepper spray must've hurt ; n;
(poor hibari) will read this now
smileintothechaos chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
great first chapter! I laughed really hard at the pepper spray part, I totally wasn't expecting that!
Nooblebop chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
I think this story's great, and It probably would have gotten better! Funny, great writing style, no mary-sues or OOC characters. Awesomesauce- really. Sucks you aren't updating :(
CryingMoonLight chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
Please update soon :DD
fatesmask chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
funny as hell
LKyellow chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
Good chapter. Please update again soon. :)
HiBiRdEpIc chapter 5 . 2/26/2012
lol sorry i didnt review earlier, i wanted to read all of it first :3 and its so good i love tamakis attitude XD she flipped him off XD and please update soon :3
Anemos chapter 5 . 2/26/2012
First to review Chapter Five! Yes! I was actually just browsing around, and then I saw your update and I was so happy because I was afraid you would stop updating it, and I'm happy to be wrong.

This is also the first time I'm reviewing Clouds and Discord, so sorry if its a bit… stuffy. I absolutely love Tamaki and her personality! Hibari would probably be interested in her as prey… Actually, Tamaki might be better as a "rival carnivore" since she's a bit prideful and, when it comes to it, she would fight to earn it back. Who knows? She's a bit gullible, obviously, from her talk with Tsuna. I can't imagine how she'd react to the truth… she'd probably demand to be trained at their level, maybe. Hmm…

I really like her interactions with Hibari. Their fight was portrayed well, and I loved the action of it and then how the others crashed it. I still can't believe she was knocked out by Hibird! Haha!

Update soon!

—Anemos
BlackMoonWhiteSky chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
When will you update! *cries*
LKyellow chapter 4 . 10/9/2011
I really like this story so far. I'm excited for the next chapter. :)
Little Bookwyrm chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
I like this version better than the one that I read at first. Keep up the good work and can't wait for the next chapter.