Reviews for Only You
RADICALREDEM chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
*repeatedly facepalms at pure stupidity displayed by characters even though they are completely in character just because of how awkward I feel when reading romance but a good awkward feeling and this is getting really drawn out so bye*
MegaRizwan20 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
this was just too cute for words. loved the story you made
pinoygirl1156 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
awwwwwww. i love dis story. Good job! :'''')
Frosty Wolf chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Everyone loves a bit of fluff. Well done.
devilhamster chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
wow yukiko is really scary when she is mad. but glad for the good ending. nice fiction love it very much
only.zack chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Like this!

Can you make this story longer and more romantic?
MoMo the Mesh Monster chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Gah, I had a mini panic attack when the internet turned off before I could review, but now I'm able to, so yay!

Honestly, I'm not sure where to start. But, I'll sum it up in one word: amazinglyepicandromantic. (never said I couldn't combine four, heheh).

The opening paragraph I think was a brilliant way to start it. I like how you described that with each day she grew more suspicious, that was just... awesome.

You pegged Yukiko perfectly. It made me sad when she yelled at Souji and Rise, but it was purely understandable. But it also made me sad how hurt she was. You wrote it so well.

You wrote the others very well and in character also. I liked how Chie's excuse was the crime rate, with her wanting to be a policewoman and all, I thought that was a cute touch. D

Souji was so sweet and romantic! How he climbed to her window was so cute! 3

Rise's little parts were spot-on as well. Such as when she defended herself against Yukiko and when she said "the scene of the crime." - that one made me chuckle. )

I think my favorite part was how you showed Yukiko's anger by using her cell phone, how she didn't break it because she liked it so much. XD And the part where she imagined Souji and Rise together was just so well thought of.

Other than a few grammar mistakes that didn't really affect the reading, it was perfect. So much fluff! )

That was a very good read, and a really long review. Whoopsies! D
Silent Avera chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
*SLAP!* (I'm not hitting you, I'm smacking myself for being really oblivious to the Persona series)

Grant I can't judge this ficcy for the characters it's based on so I just rolled with it was a story, and again, it's a sweetie pie tale :D I do believe you have found your nitch in romance my good sir, the kind that just makes us go "awwww" and cry when we have Mother3's love theme in the background.

Not that I still wouldn't cry if it wasn't playing, but, okay I'll be quiet now ._.

Don't be surprised if I come to you to help me write some fluff since my angst bunnies are ginding me so _
junkosakura01 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
This fanfic's awesome! I was really touched at how you made an alternate ending to P4 with a cool and romantic twist. *sigh* How romantic...wish my life were like P4... Anyways, thanks-and in behalf of all SoujiXYukiko fans-for creating this fanfic!
nutxy chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Wew...great fanfic Coldman9! I've waited for so long to the story about Souji-Yukiko! A must-see for Suji-Yukiko fans!
Vegeta the 3rd chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Cute and fluffy, and made innocently sweet near the end. And after all they've been through, Souji decides to pop the question. Awww, they grow up so fast!

I'm surprised you didn't get a lot of reviews for this. You should at least get some recognition for a cute new addition to the achieve, like this review right here.

-Vegeta the 3rd