Reviews for The Right Hand Man
Darkwood Princess chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
OMG. This chapter had me bawling, even though I knew Bones wasn't dead. You wrote this sooooo well.
OkamiLink chapter 4 . 11/20/2011
O.o Woah, this is great!
TheDreamerLady chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I love your opening chapter, and I can't wait to see what will happen next!

Amanda
lovesFanFic chapter 8 . 8/27/2010
Great chapter! I still don't understand what happened with the pirates, and how McCoy made friends with them, but I hope you'll explain soon...
lovesFanFic chapter 6 . 8/27/2010
Did I mention I love your Scotty?
lovesFanFic chapter 5 . 8/27/2010
You really like your parenthetical asides, don't you? It's effective, just unusual, and therefore a bit distracting at first. Now that I'm more used to it, I appreciate it more.

Incidentally: I love that Admiral Johnson threatens Kirk with insubordination out of habit. How long has it been since Kirk was promoted?
lovesFanFic chapter 4 . 8/27/2010
Whooooooooooo!

Brilliant moment, there. 1. Joanna McCoy is one cool cat. I can't believe she pulled that off. 2. Scotty awesome. 3. Finally! Kirk did something! Sure, Bones rejected it - to keep him out of the transport beam? - but still. Finally.
lovesFanFic chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
Bones, again, is perfect. His scene at the beginning of the chapter could have come straight out of a TOS script. Jim seems closer to what I would expect, but still weirdly content with inactivity. The middle scene in this chapter is nausea-inducing and very, very well-written. Thanks!
lovesFanFic chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
Bones is pitch-perfect. Kirk is.. weirdly complacent. Just sending emails to Bones, and accepting the lack of reply? Not getting involved in the discussion at the meeting? Are we talking about the same Jim, here? You've written a really engaging story - I can't wait to read the rest.
Mini-Chobi chapter 10 . 6/18/2010
Awesome ending. The bad guys got what they deserved, the triumvirate has been restored, the Enterprise is in the right hands again, the pirates are bad-ass, and the entire crew got to shine. Brilliant story!
Mini-Chobi chapter 9 . 6/18/2010
! What a way to shut Bones up, Kirk!
RawrGodzirra chapter 10 . 6/18/2010
Love, love, loved the ending. I feel a bit empty, though, now that it's over. :(

I hope to see more stories from you!
Kimberleah chapter 8 . 6/17/2010
This is fun. Kinda reminds me of another jailbreak! Keep up the good work. I'm enjoying it!
Mini-Chobi chapter 5 . 6/17/2010
McCoy is a total badass. Just sayin'.
Mini-Chobi chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
!

I have no words to express how freaking awesome the entire McCoy family is!