Reviews for Before Restraint
Aislynn Crowdaughter chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
Powerful second chapter! This story is really good; I can't wait to read bring Angua's second-thoughts and her being torn between her two natures very well. Thank you for writing and sharing!
Aislynn Crowdaughter chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
This is a very interesting start to the story. I loved the reference to Rule No. 1 - nice to know it is even known and respected in Ueberwald! ;D

I have a request, though - please check your format in the first chapter. you have very few paragraphs there, and the resulting block of text is hard to read. Otherwise, great start! I like!
Virtuella chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
Very good. Yes, I can imagine something like this, this kind of conflict in Angua, it fits well with what we see of her later.
ablondeinaunionjack chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
Very good chapter; and no, chickens are not sentient. As far as I'm aware...
xxPsychicSocksxx chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Really enjoyed this :D very good with clever references to the futures of the family. I wish I could write like this.
BraveMustang chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
One shall be powerful and much feared but will die at the hands of the Beast who wears justice like a cloak and carries the law like a candle in the wind and never ceases chasing. - Wolfgang, who is killed by *spoiler* Vimes in The Fifth Elephant

One shall be clever and beautiful and have the love of the King who serves his people. - Angua, who is in love with Carrot

One shall be a highly acclaimed champion - Andrei (champion sheepdog)

and one shall perish in the killing flames, betrayed by one of her own blood. - poor Elsa
Thobbit chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I like it. Angua-as-puppy would be so cute:)
duchess-susan chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Very good, intriguing and with a wonderful sense of foreboding-the candle in the wind doesn't refer to T. 's 'The Once and Future King', by any chance? Just a guess, hoping you weren't refering to Elton John instead.
Virtuella chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Intriguing involvement of the history monks here - I shall be curious as to where this is going. :)
ablondeinaunionjack chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Very good start, I'm looking forward to more. I don't earn the many brownie points, I'm afraid - what is the reference to? Just one thing, maid's sentence isn't capitalised, but I think that's the only mistake.
Gothgirlreid chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
One shall be powerful and much feared but will die at the hands of the Beast who wears justice like a cloak and carries the law like a candle in the wind and never ceases chasing.- Wolfgang

One shall be a highly acclaimed champion - Andrei

and one shall perish in the killing flames, betrayed by one of her own blood. - Elsa

This is really good :) I love it :)