Reviews for The Officer Jenny Show
mpspenguin chapter 5 . 11/23/2013
This is great- really funny, it's nice to take a break from the darker fics :D
Emperor Quintana the Superior chapter 6 . 10/24/2006
Astounding! Realistic! Thrilling! Seriously, Mario; this fanfic has all the best levels of conflict, all the brutality levels of violence, and all of the decisions made by the characters, even though this story is considered to be a colossal talk show, just like the real Jerry Springer has, even with Steve and all of his super-tough bodyguards! People beating the crap out of each other, encouragement of crude violence, and critically hostile threats are considered awesome, even for a glorious story with top-notch epic violence!

Hail Quintana!
bowser1918 chapter 6 . 6/6/2006
omg that was so funny! I hope you keep writing! _
Pokemon Help chapter 6 . 5/16/2006
First of all, I read this because you've read my work. I loved this stuff very much, and it answered a few of my questions about James-as well as why you want me to write an Ash/Duplica fic.

Since you're a kindly author who writes good fics, I'll get started on the Ash/Duplica thing ASAP )

Write more stuff like this...I mean the Jenny Springer show? LOL! You really could do another show ;)
Ginkyofu13 chapter 6 . 4/14/2006
SWEET! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! ARE YOU GOING TO DO PART TWO?
Nexus of Dark World chapter 2 . 1/3/2006
Dude this frigg'in hilarious!

Keep it up!

(I have a susgestion for a later chapter; that Brock is a homosexual and has fancys James from Team rocket)

Please do that it will be SO funny!
Ripdos A.K.A The Bad Ash chapter 6 . 6/23/2004
long but good you must watch jerry a lot
slave4britney chapter 5 . 4/14/2004
Very funny!:)
Bubblegum Princess chapter 5 . 8/18/2003
YOur story was really cool!
DJ Rodriguez chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
This was funny! Again, I like anything non-Ash/Misty! I would write another Ash fanfic that stars him and another girl, but I got two stories to do, and my hands are tied. This was excellent! Keep it up!
DeletedUno chapter 6 . 3/16/2002
That was funny as hell. That was just funny. DAMN
Lord Augustus chapter 6 . 3/14/2002
Hilarious! Pure gold! Couldn't stop laughing. Jell-O, heh that's a classic!
steelizard chapter 1 . 2/22/2002
indeed... um... well, i can say this - it's as amusingly useless as the real thing!
Phasera chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
This is hilarious! You've captured the essence to the Jerry Springer show. And you managed to do it with Pokemon characters! Good job.