Reviews for Girls on Film
musicalqueer chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Oh my god, that was so funny! I loved how the idiot girl thought Squishy actually wanted a lap dance, and how Al confronted him the next day. Hilarious!
TheOtherMaddHatter chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
So does this mean that Jonny now smells like hairspray and bad decisions? (Even more so than his normal bad decisions, they were sorostitutes after all...) Poor Jon, that smell never comes out.

And this is almost as bad as the time they thought I was a boy and hit on me! XD Let's start a club.

Lovely story, I do always love how you create the imagery that you do, and the rail in just another of those to go on the list. Jonny, in your almighty ways, not even the Master of Fear can't rebuke a good old fashioned, drunken lap dance.
Artemis Queen of the Stars chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I want a copy of that tape lol
AZ-woodbomb chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
That. Is hilarious. The image of the Scarecrow getting a lap dance is weirder than any fear-gas hallucination. If she’d figured it out that would have been a hell of a morning after.

I can just see him cackle as he leaves. The strangest response to a lap dance in Central City history, I’ll bet. Good stuff.
Glassgow Smile chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
lol alas poor Scarecrow lol...ya know if he really wanted to be evil he could lie and say that he had more fun with the girl giving him the lap dance than the one henchgirl that's got a crush on him course that might not go over well lol
Me Hurrah chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Yay for surveillance footage! Ohhh, he's NEVER living that one down! Anyone else in the Rogue gallery got a copy?
Athulis chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Very well written and quite funny. Keep up the good work.
Ninjallerina chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I have a feeling that Uncle Walt would have severely disapproved of such canoodling in his WEDWAY... That aside, this was absolute gem. Well done!
Trumpeteer34 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
HAHAHA! Oh, Jonathan... This is hilarious. I totally want a Ralph of my own, now.

Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it.