Reviews for Spirit Lights
cfccfc chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
nicklebackfan chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
aww, i loved it so up the fantastic work.
Anne1013 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
You are on a role. This was very sweet. I have always loved those lights that seems to reach down from heaven. Sometime our children say the most amazing things. They show us that there is always hope in the world.

I will tell you a cute story about my youngest son. We were sitting at the table, eating dinner. My youngest points to his father and say "If he's the father," points to his brother "and he's the son," pointing to himself now "does that make me the holy ghost?" One of my favorite stories about him.

Beautifully written.
masondixon chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Sad, sweet and beautiful at the same time.

Thank You.
Jasmineisland chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
9Tiptoes chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
That was really beautiful.

I love the ideas of 6 year olds.

Recently lost a pregnancy and my near-6 yr old asked if we tried for another baby would it get the soul of the first. Who thinks like that, but children?

I also watch those 'spirit lights' and how think eat their way across the land. This is really just a beautiful concept.
Noninone chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
;_; Yes I liked.
rog457 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
OMG that was both wonderful and heartbreaking.

I loved how Dean found a way to answer little Sammys questions without telling him something he himself didn't believe.

I'm so glad that they never showed Sam actually burying Dean, because I dont think I could have watched that.

great fic.