Reviews for Bleach: Ultimate Alien Volume I
Good story
Reine de la Mort chapter 8 . 7/25/2015
I really hope the rewrite is better than this, because... to be honest, I find this story so far to be subpar at best.

I do like your characterisation of Ben. He's reasonable, logical, and intelligent, which are rare traits in an action hero, really. And it feels natural, or at least, Ben's not too far out of his canon characterisation. I like it and I can accept it, that is.

I also appreciate how your crossover premise is fairly simple: Professor Paradox wants to fix this war and so drops Ben into it. You don't feel the need to add in tedious drama by making Ben's insertion into the Bleach universe a wholly unwelcome one. There's enough conflict that he will have to deal with, so it's nice that on this small matter, he's happy with what he's doing.

That said, I really wish there wasn't a romance at all in this. I can't believe in a romance unless both characters in the pairing are equally developed, and your female characters are not, to say the least. Not to mention, you don't write romance well. I find the development of feelings here just really rushed and forced. To me, right now it sounds like the girls just like Ben because he's different, and he treats them respectfully. I can accept that they feel gratitude, trust, and respect for him, but outright love? That's not something that's so easily decided.

I freely admit that I don't like harems, on a personal basis. I can read them if they're well-done, but the majority aren't. In this case, having all the women develop feelings for Ben at the same time, for no discernible reason, feels really cheap and shallow to me. On an even deeper personal level, I'm insulted as a woman, but most people wouldn't care about that. But ultimately, your handling of this romance so far is just frustrating to me. So anyway, I'll hope your writing got better down the road.
YE boiiii chapter 12 . 7/6/2015
I feel sorry for the people who were left on this almighty cliffhanger and didn't have the next chapter,a moment of silence...NEXT CHAPTER YEEE.
RandomCitizen chapter 4 . 6/10/2015
Friend huh?

Gosh Nnoitora is the fricken WORST. I know you're supposed to dislike him, but the misoginist isn't even fun to hate like villains like Aizen or Light Yagami... -_-'

Ben's going to learn that people don't let things go around here.
RandomCitizen chapter 3 . 6/10/2015
I gotta say, that recap in the beginning of the previous chapter felt a bit unnecessary.

I'll be the first to say that the Soul Society can be pretty crap, but it won't take Benjamin long to realize that they aren't the worst between the two forces.
Looks like Avi found a soul mate in Rath.(I'm really partial to him too)

Good job kid. Just be careful not to wear your heart on your sleeve.
RandomCitizen chapter 2 . 6/10/2015
Glad he's sticking to a minimum to keep an arsenal up his sleeve.

Gosh Szayzel's reactions makes one think they should call an adult! 'Xp(or for him to get a room)

Ben's being drafted.
RandomCitizen chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
How unfortunate for our boy Ben. (At least he isn't a rookie)

Sure whatever you say Aizen. totally trustworthy with that reception and, he keeps.(I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks that he ALWaYS looked skeevy as heck, even with the glasses)

If it weren't for water/food(unless the desert has oasis's) I'd say Ben was better off in the desert.
Helspawn007 chapter 15 . 5/30/2015
*Ben Becomes Alien X*

It was at this moment that Aizen knew, he fucked up.
Damont Evermore chapter 18 . 3/24/2015
I was sent here by a man made of muffins, he said you were a good writer, and I have to tell you I have done nothing but read this story for the past two days. I really loved it especially Ben allying with the Espada and their underlings, I felt bad when the nobler ones died in the anime/manga
Warpwind chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
neuroshock beams? since when a giant pile of sand has nerves?
Guest chapter 15 . 8/27/2014
Guest chapter 16 . 4/29/2014
Hey, Bigby, I was wonder if you could story of Bleach and the video game series, Fallout. If you have not played the games, then you don't have to.
Reality Hacker chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
I actually prefer Stark, but it's your fic so...
Hero of the Multiverse chapter 15 . 4/29/2014
Now THAT was an awesome final battle. I just love it when the antagonist realizes just how powerless they really are.
Hero of the Multiverse chapter 14 . 4/29/2014
Somehow, I just knew Alien X would be used in the final battle.