Reviews for Bleach: Ultimate Alien Volume I
damontevermore chapter 18 . 3/24
I was sent here by a man made of muffins, he said you were a good writer, and I have to tell you I have done nothing but read this story for the past two days. I really loved it especially Ben allying with the Espada and their underlings, I felt bad when the nobler ones died in the anime/manga
Warpwind chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
neuroshock beams? since when a giant pile of sand has nerves?
Guest chapter 15 . 8/27/2014
awesome
Guest chapter 16 . 4/29/2014
Hey, Bigby, I was wonder if you could story of Bleach and the video game series, Fallout. If you have not played the games, then you don't have to.
Reality Hacker chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
I actually prefer Stark, but it's your fic so...
ShepardisaBOSS chapter 15 . 4/29/2014
Now THAT was an awesome final battle. I just love it when the antagonist realizes just how powerless they really are.
ShepardisaBOSS chapter 14 . 4/29/2014
Somehow, I just knew Alien X would be used in the final battle.
ShepardisaBOSS chapter 6 . 4/28/2014
Barragan's in for it now. Idiot.
ShepardisaBOSS chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
Seems like Ben is making quite a name for himself here.
dmatt0075 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
This story is freaking awesome, I think that Instead of writing Bleach Omniverse vol 2 you should reboot Bleach UA
TheAnimeWriterLover chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
I just realized something... and I knew it for quite awhile... but teenage Ben is STUPIDER than kid Ben -.- Really! Everything about these people scream EVIL and what does he do? Show them his powers that's what! My God, I wonder what Gwen and Kevin would say or think if they knew what the idiot is doing. Maybe somebody can knock some sense into the guy by throwing a frying pan at his head. Maybe then he'll get a clue.
I can even imagine Soul Society's reactions!
Ben... you seriously need some help -.-
krrish0oooo75 chapter 22 . 1/28/2014
I didn't read this until much later
Who gave you this funny idea that Ben was overpowered too much?
Ben is slightly overpowered but Ultimates can not only match Bleach characters but defeat them too
Did you forget Ultimate Waybig and Clockwork? Again sorry in advance if you feel bad. I was just stating my opinion
Jose19 chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
This chapter was enlightening because now Nel's secret past has been revealed as the Third Espada but it is also good to see that Nel loves Ben as well.
Jose19 chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
This chapter starts everything because Ben has met Orihime, and this will start many things for this story, and I want to see how Ben deals with this now.
Jose19 chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
This chapter is getting more interesting as I read further on the story but we will see how Ben will adapt to the many dangers in this new world.