Reviews for The Omnipotent Devil indulging Pacifism
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Guest chapter 9 . 10/26/2016
I'll be the first to admit I don't have profound knowledge on English. But I'm not offering to fix all mistakes in your text for this story. I just want to offer my help in rooting out parts of sentences that don't make sense, and a few Grammer mistakes. And if I spot them fix punctuation. I really like the way this story is going but when I come across errors it irks me. So if you want my brutally honest opinion look me up. Although I'll go ahead and tell you I'm not the best at writing a fic.

Helrio Uzugaku
Guest chapter 3 . 10/25/2016
While I don't like the naruhina pairing I'm shocked so many are voting against her. 60% of Naruto fanfiction has Naruto and Hinata as the main pairing. 15% of that does categorize crossovers. I've seen the pairing so often I'm starting to hate Hinata in general. So many stories with an awesome plot ruined because the writers failed at incorporating a naruhina pairing. It's gotten so bad I can't stand to read some fics with a naruhina pairing.

My unreasonable hatred for Hinata aside. I'm curious about something that just popped into my head today and this is the first story that can answer my question. Why have Harem as a poll option? Now I like certain harem fanfiction when the women are treated as equals but I'm serious. If you add harem to a vote poll there is no contest what people are going to pick. We all have favorite females in an anime. Or males if your a gal, or if your a guy and you feel that way...

But a harem presents the opportunity to ask a question. Why choose between these two insanely hot women with their own quirks and personalities when we could choose both?
Guest chapter 2 . 10/19/2016
Please watch boruto the movie and tell me how advanced the naruto universe is.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
There is no horseman named conquest. The horseman names are war,famine,death and pestilence
Guest chapter 4 . 8/4/2016
I really dislike authors who gives this much power to their reviewers, it makes no sense to me, how can they possibly know whats best for a good plot when they dont know whats going to happen. its like you dont really care about your plot, just trying to appease the reviwers and hope a good dough comes of all the ingredients they picked.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/4/2016
Im shocked Kyuubi didnt respond with I will never be a memory.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2016
I wish it was NarutoXYoruichi. It would be some nice drama.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/4/2016
Wow. Make the story boring much. We see enough godlike stories already. Cya. And it's not a good thing dumbass.
HopelessShipperGirl chapter 5 . 5/22/2016
I love the British way of writing more than American. This is coming from an American! haha!
HopelessShipperGirl chapter 3 . 5/22/2016
Ulquiorra is L right?!
HopelessShipperGirl chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
are the twin brothers The Demon brothers of the mist? and the other 2 could be Zabuza and Haku
Guest chapter 3 . 2/6/2016
Narutoxmei
StoneTheLoner chapter 3 . 10/30/2015
Dropped. And in my last review I meant interested, not interesting. I went back and reworded that sentence, and forgot to change it.
StoneTheLoner chapter 2 . 10/30/2015
"Hello, perfect stranger. You are interesting in this new movement? Well come on in then! Live in my home, perfect stranger. I give you asylum, person I met seconds ago! I've spoken less than 10 words to you, but I don't care. Because It's convenient for the author of this retarded fiction, if we develop a forced relationship :)"...

My major problem with this story, is that it doesn't feel like the words coming out of Naruto's mouth, are his. It feels like it's your thoughts, not the character you created. A self insert, but you didn't care enough to make it believable. And it was painful to read the bit where Naruto started randomly describing things. It wasn't actually for any of the characters in the fiction, instead it was your way of telling readers important information without really trying.