Reviews for The Omnipotent Devil indulging Pacifism
There is no horseman named conquest. The horseman names are war,famine,death and pestilence
I really dislike authors who gives this much power to their reviewers, it makes no sense to me, how can they possibly know whats best for a good plot when they dont know whats going to happen. its like you dont really care about your plot, just trying to appease the reviwers and hope a good dough comes of all the ingredients they picked.
Im shocked Kyuubi didnt respond with I will never be a memory.
I wish it was NarutoXYoruichi. It would be some nice drama.
Wow. Make the story boring much. We see enough godlike stories already. Cya. And it's not a good thing dumbass.
HopelessShipperGirl chapter 5 . 5/22
I love the British way of writing more than American. This is coming from an American! haha!
HopelessShipperGirl chapter 3 . 5/22
Ulquiorra is L right?!
HopelessShipperGirl chapter 1 . 5/22
are the twin brothers The Demon brothers of the mist? and the other 2 could be Zabuza and Haku
Narutoxmei
StoneTheLoner chapter 3 . 10/30/2015
Dropped. And in my last review I meant interested, not interesting. I went back and reworded that sentence, and forgot to change it.
StoneTheLoner chapter 2 . 10/30/2015
"Hello, perfect stranger. You are interesting in this new movement? Well come on in then! Live in my home, perfect stranger. I give you asylum, person I met seconds ago! I've spoken less than 10 words to you, but I don't care. Because It's convenient for the author of this retarded fiction, if we develop a forced relationship :)"...

My major problem with this story, is that it doesn't feel like the words coming out of Naruto's mouth, are his. It feels like it's your thoughts, not the character you created. A self insert, but you didn't care enough to make it believable. And it was painful to read the bit where Naruto started randomly describing things. It wasn't actually for any of the characters in the fiction, instead it was your way of telling readers important information without really trying.
darkmachines chapter 9 . 9/12/2015
What happen to continue this story? I was very great and it sadden me you haven't done anything more to it.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/5/2015
This is ridiculous you should write a warning allowing people to understand this is a crackfic
ARSLOTHES chapter 9 . 7/20/2015
Looking forward to the next chapter
void242 chapter 9 . 7/14/2015