Reviews for Teach Your Children Well
sypootra chapter 1 . 10/24
this is great. but i didn't notice the 'completed' sign so i am pretty doumbfounded by the abrubt ending
YourSwissOtaku chapter 18 . 10/18
Gaara reminds me of Shigaraki. Maybe it’s just that both of them don’t have eyebrows but they seem similar
YourSwissOtaku chapter 16 . 10/18
Oh?
YourSwissOtaku chapter 15 . 10/18
Pf-
YourSwissOtaku chapter 14 . 10/18
Sasuke you’re playing a dangerous game *insert skull emoji* RIP
YourSwissOtaku chapter 5 . 10/18
Damn, Kakashi is pretty hard on Sasuke.
MAKE HIM STOP SAYING “Hn”!
I swear my dad would beat the shit out of me if I ever came to him with that amount of disrespect REGULARLY-
I mean my Dad is a horrible man but that’s one thing I’ll give to him. “Hn” or “Huh” in that kind of tone are just disrespect in itself
YourSwissOtaku chapter 4 . 10/18
Kakashi reminds me of my art teacher at art school: I don’t run after you. I already know how to draw. I don’t care if you don’t do your work, that’s your problem. I’m just saying, I can do what you long for. And I only compliment when compliments are due

PS: I’ve never heard a compliment come out of that man’s mouth till the last day when I showed him my application to an advanced art school- I cried :,)
bleeb90 chapter 19 . 10/12
"Furry little problem" is what they say about Remus turning into a werewolf in Harry Potter, are you sure you heard it referred to such in the Naruto fandom? I love rereading your fic btw. It's a pity you don't have these chapters on ao3.
Miao Jin chapter 19 . 10/2
Maybe you're confusing it with Harry Potter? Lupin's werewolf status is oft referred to as such "
Miao Jin chapter 13 . 10/2
Hmm, "clear the lungs when nothing else will," you say? *Wink, wink*
AfricanFire chapter 22 . 8/12
enjoyed the story, loved how you didn't4sidetrack Sakura as most fanfic do, its either the story focuses on naruto, sasuke or kakashi
GoneForever212 chapter 22 . 7/5
Great read thank you!
I could definitely see this story becoming a monstrosity had you not cut it where you didwhich still worked out nicely.
SyrinxSilenus chapter 2 . 6/27
another nonsense pairing wasted on a plot with premise. I'll be out the door then. Good luck
TsukuyoGintoki chapter 22 . 6/7
I ended up reading this story again. I love this story.
Bear0927 chapter 22 . 5/4
This was so cute! I wanted to keep reading though, but it was a nice end if sudden.
3,675 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »