Reviews for Teach Your Children Well
Celynne chapter 21 . 9/7
I this team 7 meets the sand siblings bit. Please keep the sand siblings in picture.
Celynne chapter 5 . 9/6
You are making me hate Sasuke very, very much. I have never been his fan, but still...
Celynne chapter 3 . 9/6
This far this fic has been very good and it definitely helps that I sort of like timetravel stories. Thank you.
FanficFanatics26 chapter 12 . 8/26
Did you kill Haku? Please say no
Mindlessmahem9 chapter 4 . 8/20
Its funny. Sasuke was Kakashi's favourite in the first life. Now Kakashi is trying to stop himself from killing Sasuke before the leave the village.
mindlessmahem9 chapter 3 . 8/20
The first hokage, was a medic. And the second known as the best chakra sensor in the land of fire. Kabuto was a medic too. But yeah, I get where you're coming from.
the17thmuse chapter 15 . 8/10
*snickers* "Great Little Helper Bridge" does have a charm to it.
Tsukimine12 chapter 22 . 7/15
Beautiful. The ending we needed but didn't deserve uwu
Loved It!
Tsukimine12 chapter 15 . 7/15
Okay everything is forgiven hey
Hhahahaha Great Sasuke? Oh, this is beautiful! xDDD
Tsukimine12 chapter 14 . 7/15
What the fuck Sasuke?!
Tsukimine12 chapter 13 . 7/15
Okay this is freaking cute
Tsukimine12 chapter 9 . 7/14
Buahahahaha I wasn't expecting thaaat xDDD
entity9silvergen chapter 22 . 7/11
Pretty good story. Short and wish it could be longer but anyone who writes understand that sometimes a story just can't keep going. Time travel fanfics aren't always the best but I liked the different paths all of the Team 7 minions went through and that the Sand Siblings were clumped together with them. Would've liked to see more content with all of them together, especially them warming up to each other.
UzuUzuUzu chapter 1 . 6/3
Kakashi could have travelled further back in time. Just needed to dig around under the Uchiha compound after he had arrived in the past and to the whole thing a second time.. That way he also didn't have to risk death by chakra exhaustion. Just do consecutive smaller trips
UzuUzuUzu chapter 22 . 6/3
Well the beginning is there and the end. So where is everything that happens in between? Surely Sasuke won't make a 180 degree turn just from being bullied and denied training. Very significant event would be required to MAKE Sasuke give up on revenge whether it is direct against Itachi or the village. Surely he won't become the best medic just because he halfhaertedly did a course that was forced upon him. And that doesn't even touch the Akatsuki and Black Zetsu threat. They could still level the village, revive Madara and Kakashi has done little to train himself or his students appropriately.

Btw Kakashi could have travelled even further back in time as the jutsu scroll must have been in the past as well. He just needed to dig it out. There goes your set-up.
3,568 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »