Reviews for Teach Your Children Well
fishy7073 chapter 22 . 4/15
I love the way this story ended, I didn't expect it!
0118999881999119725.3 chapter 19 . 4/8
"Furry little problem" is how the Marauders in Harry Potter referred to Remus being a werewolf. Likely that's where you heard it before, maybe?
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 22 . 3/31
I quite liked this one. It ended a bit abruptly, but I'm just glad you finished it :) great job!
Derpmind chapter 8 . 3/17
You're a genius. A mad, brilliant genius and shining beacon of inspiration. Not many people would even think of an idea like medic Sasuke, let along follow through with it. And I already /know/ you're going to pull off the ideas for Team 7's alternate paths brilliantly! I'm really disappointed this story isn't ten times long because I'm going to be sad when I'm done reading it.
Pheonix Autumn chapter 22 . 3/9
Loved it as always XD
Pheonix Autumn chapter 21 . 3/9
gaahhhh, the next is the last chapter!
Pheonix Autumn chapter 19 . 3/9
''Furry little problem'' lol
Also I feel like I have heard that term somewhere too.
Pheonix Autumn chapter 12 . 3/9
well, its not like haku wasn't going to die already. I love how this story is coming along.
Pheonix Autumn chapter 5 . 3/9
I loved reading this chapter .
Itachi chapter 22 . 2/28
So Iruka and Kakashi became a couple?
Yuunari chapter 22 . 2/27
It was quite enjoyable and promising before you rounded it up with that bandaid. Still, better than just abandoning it I suppose.
Anonymous Person chapter 21 . 2/22
While I understand that Kakashi has definitely been meddling with the timeline I'm pretty sure nothing he'd done so far should have caused this outcome. First Gaara coming earlier, then Orochimaru joining soon after? Honestly, is there another person who is also from the future out there or something?
Anonymous Person chapter 20 . 2/22
I hate providing a super analytical view of stuff preferring a more spontaneous style of review so here is my initial reaction upon finish this chap "Are you kidding me?!" Honestly, I'm not even sure why I had that reaction but it seemed appropriate.
Jm chapter 22 . 2/4
I loved it! Excellent work!
yahiro365 chapter 22 . 1/23
Man. That was really good way to wrap it up with what you were working with! Bravo! Enjoyed the ride, thank you for writing such an interesting fic!
3,436 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »