Reviews for Teach Your Children Well
YES! THANK YOU FOR THE KAKASHI/IRUKA PART I look forward to these moments
MillersMoonPrincess chapter 1 . 5/26
I love your take on this. normally you see Naruto, Sasuke, or Sakura go back in time. I loved that you used K story!
mechdjinn chapter 19 . 5/4
"Furry little problem" actually came from harry potter, it's what the marauders used to slyly refer to his lycanthrope.
Olsara589 chapter 13 . 5/3
Gotta say i cant keep reading...the fact that you made sasuke such a monster bothers me.. dont know what to say on kakashi beside the fact that in canon he deeply regreted having failed sasuke and never thought of him like this...i like sakuras progress...no comment on naruto
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 22 . 4/30
This is a brilliant story that I've loved reading. I think you ended it brilliantly.
jj chapter 22 . 4/25
re read again still lov it
Anaelyssa chapter 22 . 4/13
That... ended suddenly. Nice read nonetheless.
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 22 . 3/23
Nice!
bleeb90 chapter 22 . 3/21
I loved it!
I love this story. On the one hand I'm disappointed it ended so abruptly but on the other I'm so glad it got an ending. Thank you for that. There are definitely way to many unfinished time travel stories here.
Gin-san needs his parfait chapter 22 . 3/8
While I'm slightly disappointed to see the end of this so soon, it was a very enjoyable read. Sakura didn't make me want to strangle her, and you developed the other characters nicely. The ending was well-rounded, and it did give me more of a sense of satisfaction than unfinished stories. so, thank you for sharing your story, and keep up the good work, when you find the time!
I do consider he always seemed so much weakest when he literally lasted against Kakashi and Hidan a little and at another point, two of the Pein puppets! Maybe he’s rusty or he’s gotten stronger, who knows (I just think he was a little rusty)
arsenicminds chapter 22 . 2/25
WHOAA i did not expect any of this
arsenicminds chapter 15 . 2/25
great what bridge?! oof. boyo.
arsenicminds chapter 7 . 2/25