Reviews for Teach Your Children Well
Auxillium chapter 10 . 9/7
You did a good job writing this and honestly that's very sexy of you.
Haruko92 chapter 22 . 9/4
I was scared when i got to the last chapter but I was relieved to find it was an excellent ending. Tbh. Idk what else could have been written as it feels fitting to end it the way you did. Your authors note in my opinion wasn't needed because you described Kakashi's thought process so well. However it was appreciated for the extra details. Anyway, thanks for sharing this. It was fun to read.
Like. How dumb. How dumb do you have to be
To give an explosive scroll
To a crazy, bloodthirsty brat?

How dumb can you be
2ilver8ox chapter 22 . 8/18
Such a good story! While I wished I could see more Kakashi adventures I still really liked how you choose to end! 10/10 would read again.
Lord Vaserious chapter 2 . 8/11
Good that Kashi has saved Naruto from his ratty apartment.
Lord Vaserious chapter 1 . 8/11
Yesssss thisgreat!
Detsella Morningdew chapter 22 . 7/1
I mean, technically, you didn't need the M/M pairing warning. You didn't actually make the pairing. There might have been SLIGHT indications that they would get together eventually. But really, there wasn't much actually there. So for people who don't like those pairings (despite what you say will happen in the future), this still isn't going to be a dealbreaker for them.

(Only reason I might get annoyed at M/M pairings is that often, they take up about half of the fic's content, or they don't, but literally every single ninja needs to be gay and also in a relationship. It can get tiring. But it's not terrible when done better, even though it isn't my thing.)

Anyway, good on you for finishing this fic sooner rather than letting it die. And it wasn't even as rushed as that usually goes. A little shaky on pacing, but overall a great ending, and a pretty satisfying one.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 19 . 7/1
I believe that "furry little problem" was first coined in Harry Potter (or at least made popular there), by the Marauders to talk about Moony's werewolf condition while being fairly secretive and avoiding as much guilt as possible.

I'm not surprised that many people started referring to Naruto's condition in much the same way.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 3 . 7/1
Kurama gave Naruto sensor powers later on, anyway, so having latent chakra-sensing abilities works well for him. Good cohesion of powers.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 1 . 7/1
GREAT start. You establish the AU, provide a compelling motivation for our main character, and give just enough information for readers to want to continue.

(Also, I like the premise. ;D)
Panek chapter 7 . 6/9
Healers that hit things!
Panek chapter 3 . 6/9
Your decision to have Naruto be a chakra sensor does make sense, as it is not a rare trait in Uzumakiat least, in comparison to non-Uzumaki. I’m not sure about overall.
Frida521 chapter 22 . 6/1
¡Hola!
Acabo de terminar de leer tu fic, y déjame decirte que estuvo genial. Me encantó la forma en la que manejaste los personajes. Y aunque siento levemente que el final estuvo un poco apresurado, lo escribiste de tal forma que todo terminó teniendo sentido. Los fanfics de viajes en el tiempo siempre son interesantes de leer y éste no me decepcionó en lo absoluto. Eres genial! Sigue así :D
Pd.
Lloré con la muerte del Gai de la otra línea temporal.
Your writing skills are exzellent. Kakashi showing sharingan, what amazing scene
notcryingYAY chapter 22 . 5/5
wow! i mean, the ending was a tad bit rushed, but it really was satisfying :) im glad that you took the liberty to finish it up for us though!

also, ignore that person down there bashing you for KakaIru - it’s barely noticeable in this fic anyway and didn’t hinder the story telling in any way :D
3,605 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »