Reviews for Teach Your Children Well
LovingPillow chapter 22 . 6/24
My favourite line out of the 22 chapters I've officially read in two sittings: "Finally snagged" xD
I really liked this AU. I thought you did a good job with the characters and a great job ending it (especially at such short notice). Great job!
serenityscale chapter 22 . 6/17
I'm incredibly impressed by the way you handled the ending of this. I cannot tell you how happy I am that you decided to wrap the story up as best you could instead of leave it hanging - and really, it wasn't a bad ending. Not nearly as satisfying as it would've been had you really covered the entire timeline, of course, but it was pretty good closure nonetheless, and one could hardly fault you for putting RL first. Going to hop over to your profile to check out your other fics now! Great writing, cheers!
Great story with amazing writing, but a lot of stuff just can not happen, so this is more of an AU instead of a fix-it. Even though you'll probably never read this, but Sasuke's chakra natures are fire and lightning both are very destructive and cannot fully controlled which can't happen if he was to be a medic-nin he'd just fry the person with his chakra. Naruto has too much chakra to be a sensor, you need control to sense like when he was in sage mode he had ultimate control of his chakra that's why he could sense things. The only person that made sense with Kakashi's plan is Sakura. Every thing else was perfect!
jupimako chapter 22 . 6/15
That was really well done! I loved every second. Thank you :D.
Furry little problem was used to describe Professor Remus Lupin's transformation into a werewolf.
The Great Sasuke Bridge.
Now I know why my cousin started laughing like a maniac after reading this chapter.
ProudtobeaOtaku chapter 3 . 6/12
Very Well Written
really wishing for some kind of OC for Kakashi
it would be really nice if he sees her and tries not to mess it up this time
I really like the way you handled Sakura in this. I never liked her as a character, (Seeing as My grand dream for the show was for SauNaru to be a reality, folled by KakaIru, even if I knew it was never going to happen due to homophobia, she still interfered with the first one.) but the sexism on the show made Me want to fucking vomit. Also really like that you made SASUKE the healer, this go round. Would have prefered a bit more KakaIru, (And some SasuNaru at all.) but I am just a slash whore that way, so, I always say that. This fic was still AWESOME, just as it was. One of the truly best fic's I have ever read in this fandom, ever, regardless of pairing. :) :)
GoldenGriffiness chapter 19 . 6/6
Well, you probably either got it from Harry Potter (Specifically Remus Lupin) or someone who got it from that. :)
Nitmi chapter 22 . 6/6
awesome!
me chapter 22 . 6/1
Wow. This is one of the best stories i have read yet!
I feel like you just got lazy and thought this would be a good easy way to end it. This reminds me of the Chrysalids.
chillaxin101 chapter 19 . 5/30
"furry little problem" is what they call Remus' werewolf transformations in Harry Potter
Vineeth chapter 19 . 5/17
The furry little problem is actually referring to what James Potter called Remus Lupin's lycanthropy.
3,271 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »