Reviews for Teach Your Children Well
AnonymouslyHappy chapter 20 . 9/21
I'm so thankful that you finished off the story instead of letting it remain unfinished. I certainly would have read another 100 chapters happily, but I'm happy for the closure to the story. Thank you and hopefully you have more time to yourself in the future for personal projects.
Terrible chapter. Up until this point I was on board with everything but adding the Sand Team/ children of the Kazekage to team 7 after an almost invasion, trying to convince anyone that theyd be loyal is not working out for me.
Amaniel chapter 22 . 9/2
Skye chapter 22 . 8/7
Loved this! So interesting how things could change based on small changes here and there. Also love iruka/kakashi and the changes in Sakura and sasuke. Great job.
Fateema chapter 10 . 8/6
No hate but isn’t it unfair that Sasuke had to do a c rank while he’s as exhausted as he is?
JaiJayce chapter 22 . 7/14
This was so good! Thank you
TsukuyoGintoki chapter 22 . 7/9
I enjoyed this story. the ending was definitely unexpected
ReadingFenatic chapter 22 . 6/15
the end was abrupt, but rather appropriate i thought. sometimes these stories just drag on and on and on until the author gives up on them because they are trying to remake everything and adjust it to the changes their timetravelling has done without actually letting those things go. ending it like you have, even if it was for personal reasons like loosing motivation, was a good idea. so, thank you. you could have just written this chapter and left us with an incomplete story, and instead you did something better. something that gave us all an ending that made sense.
Bunny-Girl2869 chapter 22 . 6/8
That’s so upsetting it was really good
ObservantMushroom chapter 22 . 5/25
...wha?
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 5 . 5/22
Kakashi saying, "That was the sharingan," implies that it was the first time Sasuke was seeing it. That's odd.

He'd seen it many times before Itachi killed his family. The surprising thing for him would be that Kakashi had it.
mothmanisneat chapter 8 . 5/8
yesss medic sasuke supremacy. and i love what you're doing with sakura too, cant wait to see what you have in store for naruto
Angular Glass chapter 22 . 4/2
Ending is dumb, pairing is stupid, otherwise its decent tbh.
After the wave arc, it was quite clear the story lost direction or perhaps the writer lost interest. It was mostly nonsensical afterwards.
Roberto9090 chapter 5 . 3/13
i simply love this bashing
3,633 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »