Reviews for Teach Your Children Well
HRHPrincessTricia chapter 22 . 6/6
Thank you for writing the story.
I wasn't exactly satisfied by the ending, but you aren't the author, so it's your choice.
Serendipithy chapter 22 . 5/29
Awww, this sucks. :( If possible, I would say it'd be nice if you could write that the story was discontinued/abruptly ended in either the beginning of the story or the summary so that newer readers are aware of it before they start. I didn't realize I would be setting myself up for disappointment (since this story has so much potential), but I guess given the chapter to word count ratio, and how far into the plot the story had gotten, it shouldn't be tooo surprising. Thanks for writing, though! This was a very interesting twist to the regular Team 7 re-training.
Serendipithy chapter 5 . 5/29
Yesssss, thank you Iruka! Love this character development, for all of Team 7. To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of M/M pairings in fanfiction, but I thought I'd give this a chance because, you know, time-travel. And one of your first author's notes about romance being secondary really cemented my choice. :D
Serendipithy chapter 4 . 5/29
I'm not a huge fan of Sasuke (canon or fanon or otherwise) anymore, but I still don't like seeing the unwarranted hostility that Kakashi gives him because to be fair, it's not like Kakashi helped a mold-able, young Sasuke understand his circumstances and what they meant for him the first time around. Can't wait to read about what happens to Sasuke though! Just wanted to review this chapter to point that out before I find out what happens. :)
Relena Duo chapter 22 . 5/14
For a second there I thought this had turned into a "it was all just a dream" fanfic and I kinda wanted to murder you, but then I continued reading and it turned out that it wasn't one of those type of fics and I actually liked that twist! It certainly shortens the fic a lot, yet it doesn't take away from the story value.
Wonderful, loved this!
Ebrius chapter 8 . 5/8
lol "What?" "What"
traindheart chapter 22 . 4/30
this is beautiful
fishy7073 chapter 22 . 4/15
I love the way this story ended, I didn't expect it!
0118999881999119725.3 chapter 19 . 4/8
"Furry little problem" is how the Marauders in Harry Potter referred to Remus being a werewolf. Likely that's where you heard it before, maybe?
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 22 . 3/31
I quite liked this one. It ended a bit abruptly, but I'm just glad you finished it :) great job!
Derpmind chapter 8 . 3/17
You're a genius. A mad, brilliant genius and shining beacon of inspiration. Not many people would even think of an idea like medic Sasuke, let along follow through with it. And I already /know/ you're going to pull off the ideas for Team 7's alternate paths brilliantly! I'm really disappointed this story isn't ten times long because I'm going to be sad when I'm done reading it.
Pheonix Autumn chapter 22 . 3/9
Loved it as always XD
Pheonix Autumn chapter 21 . 3/9
gaahhhh, the next is the last chapter!
Pheonix Autumn chapter 19 . 3/9
''Furry little problem'' lol
Also I feel like I have heard that term somewhere too.
Pheonix Autumn chapter 12 . 3/9
well, its not like haku wasn't going to die already. I love how this story is coming along.
3,443 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »