Reviews for February 1995
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Wow, so cool! Very unique perspective and very enjoyable. Well done! :)
Ashleigh Errow chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I really love these sad stories of yours. They are sweet but at the same time they make my heart hurt. You are really good at writing teenage Dean too.
Mizra chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
That was pretty sweet. I like the running background on the Slaughterhouse Five and this idea about changing destinies and such. It's a good little read.
sandymg chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
First full disclosure: I beta'd this story. But. It's also a terrific little tale. The outsider POV is always hard to do well. This. Is an example of how to do it. Megan is a clever, fresh creation. She's not cloyish or overly sentimental. She's bright and awkward and young. Yet by giving her a tragedy her emotional age is older and is able to match that of Dean's, who has also experienced tragedy at a tender age.

Their connection isn't epic. There are no fireworks. And that's precisely why this story works. Because in a nomad's life like the boys lead - there must have been dozens of these little moments. It's a treat to be able to peer into one of them.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I liked this story a lot: you showed a smart Dean instead of merely a smart-ass Dean. Even though he can act like an uneducated idiot, he raised Sam the "college boy" and someone had to help him with his homework in school, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't John. Dean's a smart guy. The outsider POV was a nice touch too. It's always interesting to see how others might view the boys as they briefly pass through their lives. Nicely done.
snchills chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
These are the kind of stories I really enjoy, thanks for sharing.
Maz101 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Nicely written! The book was an unusual (and for that, good) way into the character of Dean (I love stories that show his too often hidden intelligence!) and I enjoyed your OC's - convincing in themselves, particularly the sympathetic Megan, and great for their reflection of him.

(You prompted me to look back at your other fics too... ALL nicely done!)