Reviews for What not to do when living with Autobots
D D D D D chapter 9 . 11/21/2014
LOL

I loved the last two rules.

GIANT FLYING DORITO!

Starscream: HEY!

EEP! Gotta run! *Runs off screaming* HOOOOTSHOOOOT! SCREAMERS AFTER MEEEEEE!
D D D chapter 8 . 11/21/2014
He he. I love the last part.

Now why won't Ratchet tell me when my time has ta start?

Lucky me hasn't reached that point in life yet, but its annoying not knowing when I'll have ta deal with it.

Now where's Ratchet so he can tell me? *Walks off looking for Ratchet*
Tiffany chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I am on the floor laughing now. cause if i gasped or ran out of the room cause of a bug they would look at me like "what in the world?" Or if i was up to late and if i fell asleep at there base that would be funny cause i do 3 things when i am asleep 1. I snore 2. i talk in my sleep 3. i roll over in my sleep. Oh my word that would be funny . Please don't stop writing these I am a huge auto bot fan .
elysenjazz chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
You already did rule 56 ( by the way, this is quite funny; nice job :)
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
"Flying Dorito", where did that come from?
Glimmer Vampire chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Don't touch Glimmers pretzels Wheeljack Jazz (that is my Msp name) Movie Star planet girl oit
its-a-lesbian-thing chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
you should add my OC Crissy :D plz! oh yeah i got on dont let pop bubble rap around IronHide he will think that someone is shoting at him and there will be holes in the wall
UltimateRider chapter 11 . 11/3/2011
Oh man, this was soo funny! Absolutely loved this story!
Zsign KRay chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
SOOOOOOO FUNNY LAUGHING MY FRAGGIN' AFT OFF
mizuki chapter 10 . 10/15/2011
I have an idea about a rule. Have you ever heard of a country song called "She thinks my trackers sexy"? It's a good song and I think it goes with the Auto-bots.
Megan666 chapter 9 . 9/2/2011
OMG PLEEEAASSEE do a decepticon guide (if you didn't already I'm knew)

lo ur sooo funny! )
THE female dog chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
so far, rule number 14 is my favourite along with number 16 as a close second
willow skeleton chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
i think you sould make a capter on all of and never let rachit spened the night he will duck tape you to your bed and give you a "check up" it herts
Bob the awesome chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
It's AWESOME/FUNNY!

Love the ideas!

Wish I could give you a idea... but you already have sooo awesome ones!

PLEASE MAKE MORE STORIES/CHAPTERS! *Puppy eye look*
MISCrasyaboutfanfics chapter 11 . 7/12/2010
Okay, not too bad for the last chapter! Anyways, just so Prowl knows, Peaches is hiding on Decepticon base and Sideways is bringing her back to face her punishment.

*Peaches: Darn you! Why'd you tell Stella that?

*Sideways: Because, you're a pathetic excuse for a girlfriend if you can't face your punishments, that's one reason. The other one is, I want Stella to write a story telling MISCrasyaboutfanfics exactly what happens when you get back.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »