Reviews for Spell Magic
brainybrunette89 chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
This story is so cute. I've really enjoyed the first three chapters and I would be delighted to read more.
Please continue.

Have a great one.
(Continue pretty please?)
lance215 chapter 3 . 2/27/2014
aaaaaaaawwww! i love this fic! sevi is soo sweet! i wanna eat him!
you HAVE TO continue it! or i...i...i'll die from...fluffy assasins bunnies! so continue it right now!

kisses!
lance215 chapter 2 . 2/27/2014
aaaaaw i love this fic! why did you stop! i wnna read more than just 3 caps!
so you have to continue it soon cause i cant wait ok?!

kisses!
bloodyhunter chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
I really want to read the rest of this story. I'm sort of mad that you didn't update yet. But I understand that things just happen sometimes. So are you ever going to finish/update this story cause I really like it so far.
jeanette9a chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
giggle!
oh i love this! XD
more plz! ;3
Unmotivatedpotato chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Why don't you continue this story? The story is interesting. Snape is one of my favourite character. He is the most misunderstood character in Harry Potter, I think. Also, class in Ouran is separated by lineage, wealth, and intelligence.
Ritsuka Shin chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
I loved this amazing! But, God, please don't put Haruhi and Severus together it sounds (and looks if you can imagine it) awkward! Yeah I know I'm acting like a baby, but just, please, don't put them together please please! *sunset scene* I know it's your story I'm just a fan...
Little Miss Porcelain chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
This sounds promising. I hope that you continue this soon!
Kamawanai chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
Oh, this is priceless! I really wish there was more.
C chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
haha this is a very interesting story, I hope your planing on updating soon...please update, I need to know what happens next.
bloodyhunter chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
I am loving this so far. I wish that you update soon. :) I honestly can't wait to see how the story goes and I find it really interesting.

P.s. bloodyhunter is my author name so if you want to respond to my comment or just want to talk pm me!
WillowPuff chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
CUTEEEEEE Severus is so cute and I love how the twins are! and Mori, saving him from Tama-chan! lol This is so much fun to read keep going I want to know more and is he going to become friends with the host club?
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
Well-this is a chance for Snape to have his school years the way they're supposed to be, with friends and people who like him. I hope he unbends a little bit.

Besides, if Albus dies, he's pretty much stuck that way...

Good chapter.
The Awesome March Hare chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
Awsome! Update! I love this.
The Awesome March Hare chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Wow! That was very good. I love this. AWSOME!