Reviews for And The Walls Fall Down
nrdhrd3 chapter 22 . 3/4/2014
Why did you stop if there's only four chapters left? It's a really good story!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/12/2013
This stuff is amazing! The tone is exactly like the show! I can totally imagine everything they're saying and doing. Oh god I miss Buffy. Btw spuffy all the way. mmmmmm yum I 3 spike.
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 22 . 3/4/2013
UPLOAD THE REST!
this is so amazing, not only is it fluffy/sweet/funny/awesome but it actually has an amazing plotline and you also manage to include the other characters. I feel so bad for Fred, without Wesley in her life. Sometimes I feel she is better off as Illyria after Wes died. But the Spuffy in this was amazing. My friend always tells me that Buffy is too good for Spike (after she says that, I usually slap her:D ) and another friend has said that Spike is too good for Buffy, but I feel they both had made multiple mistakes and they should be able to move on, like they did here.
Anyways, I just wanted to say how amazing your book/story/fic is, and I will be expecting more ASAP!
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 14 . 3/3/2013
This is most definitely the funniest chapter yet! I was already laughing out loud with "you are really British" and Buffy's reaction to being the queen (the big-headed reaction)! I remember reading this fic awhile ago but I don't remember it being so amazing! Wow!
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 21 . 3/3/2013
Ok this review is just answering the QOTC for each chapter. I'll make another review for actual reviewing :)
Yes, I have watched both shows, and breifly read the comics,
Spike and Willow are my favorite characters. (Spike because hes funny but on the inside he is truley caring and amazing, and Willow because I can relate to her so well, being a nerdy girl myself. Also she is funny and so sweet and amazing. Lets face it, they are both perfectly imperfect and amazing in every way).
I love Beneath You, Touched, and Something Blue (I can't pick one!) and in Angel, i like The Girl In Question because of both Spike/Buffy hinting and Spike/Angel bonding.
I have to agree with you about the song Goodbye to You. I have it on my iPhone and everything :)
I can't pick just one quote. I love "The hardest thing in this world is to live in it", yet I also love "Im insane, what's his excuse" or "Sometimes I shouldnt say words" and especially "I Love You. 'No you don't but thanks for saying it" and finally "The Earth is Doomed"
My least favorite scenes would be Tara's death in Seeing Red, the bathroom scene in Seeing Red, both for obvious reasons.
YES I HAVE WATCHED ALL JOSS WHEDON RELATED THINGS (buffy still is my favorite though).
I mostly read Canon Spuffy fics. I do love some time travel though :)

Okay, there you go!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/19/2011
i hope you finish this soon . i really like it and i only read buffy fan fic i really like the part about dawn closing the doorways . she is finaly able to do something
waddiwasiwitch chapter 22 . 6/16/2011
Good chapter. I particularly enjoyed Andrew and his camera. With regard to your question, I have a weak spot for post Chosen fic, but I do like all human stories as well. I normally read Spuffy or gen fic, but I have been branching out of late to other pairings.
storm-brain chapter 14 . 6/13/2011
You do realize that they're not potentials, they're actual slayers thanks to the spell. I don't think it'd take 13 of them to get injured by one demon... Buffy was never that bad, even in season one.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
The bathroom scene in Seeing Red was great. It's hard to watch- usually I skip it- but it was crazy brave of the writers. That's where the relationship had been headed, from the second in Wrecked with Buffy said "That was the end of this freakshow" and started making out with Spike. Or in Dead Things. Bascically every time they had sex it started with "no way in hell". So it was definitely in character. Also, Spike needed a reason to go get all souley.
NiteReader chapter 22 . 6/13/2011
My favorite chapter so far! Great take on Andrew and his video-taping. You have really brought out the "love" and "family" of these characters.
Iselin chapter 21 . 5/24/2011
I looove your story. Alot of action, alot of humor and oh sweet Spuffyness 3 Just read these 21 chapters in 2 days, so now I'm waiting in excitement for the next ones :) I'm really interested in some Fred-stuff and a BIG epic happily ever after for the queen and the soul 3 (hopefully?) Keep it up, you rock!

Hugs from Norway
NiteReader chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
The dialog between the Buffy and Spike is so true to character - looking forward to seeing him (slowly) win her back.

I can't answer you back via a reply to your last email as you have disabled the private messaging feature. The answer is Yes to your question, but I do need a way to email back to you.
NiteReader chapter 5 . 4/19/2011
I like the way that you are fleshing out what could have occurred between the end of BTVS and the last season of Angel.

Got your email, but I can't respond to it as it was sent by . Your profile does not have a way to contact you directly.
NiteReader chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
I am enjoying the story. I've read a lot of Spuffy fiction, but this is the first one that tries to explain why Spike didn't contact Buffy. However, the flow of the story is interrupted by the misspellings and poor punctuation. I say this not to offend, but to offer my services as a Beta if you are interested.
Anne chapter 21 . 4/17/2011
Very good story, you make every chapter interesting, everybody is in charcter, love that you are using Dawn's mystical heritage as I thought the show never fully explored this, as well as Spike turn to good whitout a soul (which in the show's mythology should have been impossible).

can't wait to read more