Reviews for Darker Tides
animeditto chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
More soon plz!
Lothmel chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
You know, its took you almost two years and still we haven't new chapter, what a pity. The story is quite good, really. And I think it can be even more interesting in future.
Cerisabeth chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
I like the concept and I love the setting! I really like the first part of chapter one. It really catched my interest and made me read further. C:
Mangagirl135 chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
Omigosh, this is SSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO great! I honestly feel like pouting because I wanna read more but I can't! Please update soon! Pretty please? With sugar on top? You know you want the sugar! *Is seriously desperate for a new chapter*

Write on!

~MC
CrescentSnow chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
This story is getting more and more interesting as it progresses...

Please update soon...
Young Just Us chapter 4 . 10/30/2010
Yay for updates! I think it's cute how only Roy calls her Riza
jbean13 chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
please update soon!
AerinM chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
I really like this story! Fun concept. I'll definitely read future chapters. :)

As far as a constructive tip, I saw a few grammatical errors (repeated words, incorrect punctuation), but it wasn't enough to distract from the story. Good job so far!
pasaisea chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
I truly loooooveeeeed this story! I want to know what happens next with riza and whats going on with her and bradley. Update soon please
MsSmigge chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
Nice story!

I really like these "arranged marriage stories, both being like 'i hate him/her' in the beginning but falling in love in the end"

I hope you will update next chapter soon!
Kween Of Roses chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
Oh the Elrics appear. I hope you bring the pets back. Oh and Winry gets left behind, that makes me a little sad, I like her. What else can I say other then the dialog, imagery and characterization are all wonderful as always. I'm a little concerned about this Amaya character, don't let it develop into a Mary Sue situation. Update soon plzktkx

Kween Of Roses chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
That was unbelievably great. The dialog is perfect, between Roy and Maes, I can just picture it perfectly, and the mention of Gracia and Hughes' absolute obsession with her is portrayed perfectly. The language is perfectly indicative of the the setting, 'tomfoolery' and 'Mary mother of God'. The emotions in the scene where Roy and Elizabeth first meet are shown perfectly, and Roy's personality really shines. Again brilliant dialog. This story is so well written you have me captivated in two chapters. Moving onto chapter three, expect to hear from me soon.

Kween Of Roses chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
First impressions. I quite enjoy the use of 'Elizabeth', very fitting, the depictions of her outfit are quite stunning, personality is bang on. Roy is quite the irresponsible prince isn't he? As to be expected. Queen Christmas, that is rather enjoyable. Also is Elizabeth's mother a shout out to Marie Antoinette or am I reading to much into it?

ChibiRaccoon chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
I'm loving the Royai and the story itself. But... WHO IS THIS AMAYA GIRL THAT EDWARD IS COURTING? O.o

Wait...what Edward pairing do you support?

Lol. Seriously, great story. But I want more! O.o

-ChibiRaccoon
Bibliophile Nincompoop chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
So adorable! It probably was killing Roy to be away from Riza for that long. Their relationship is developing very beautifully, and I can't believe she's already moving in! I can't wait for the next update, the anticipation is killing me.